Anybody got the new BMW Enduroguard suit?

BMW had some quality issues with the previous versions about 2 years ago. It is a lot better now. You can be relaxed about buying as you get a guarantee.

shite send by my phone when I'm not looking

BMW had some quality issues with the previous versions about 2 years ago. It is a lot better now. You can be relaxed about buying as you get a guarantee.

Your right, their 2 yr guarantee is excellent. On more than one occasion BMW exchanged my suit for a new one, no questions asked. Excellent service.

Cheers Nick, have you got a link to it on the BMW website? How soft is it, compared to the Rallye suit, as the Rallye is like wearing a pair of pyjamas?!:p

No links as yet other than the one to download the entire BMW Motorrad Ride 2017 catalogue. (http://www.bmw-motorrad.co.uk/uk/en/index.html , click equipment in top menu bar then click Ride Collection 2017 under 'Download Brochures' section).

Regarding feeling like pyjamas, the EnduroGuard will be a laminate material so will feel stiffer than the Rallye suit although with the new cut of the EnduroGuard suit should feel more fitted.

Kind regards

Nick

01452 872600

No links as yet other than the one to download the entire BMW Motorrad Ride 2017 catalogue. (http://www.bmw-motorrad.co.uk/uk/en/index.html , click equipment in top menu bar then click Ride Collection 2017 under 'Download Brochures' section).

Regarding feeling like pyjamas, the EnduroGuard will be a laminate material so will feel stiffer than the Rallye suit although with the new cut of the EnduroGuard suit should feel very tight on you fat fuckers, so buy two sizes up

Kind regards

Nick

01452 872600

Fixed that for you.

Seen it at the NEC....... It looks impressive.

Sent from a OnePlusX

After seeing it today, I wont be rushing down to order one, the material looks and feels like an old canvas tent not for me and the grey looks greenish.?

I guess you are right about the colour.

e99f88201647f31827bf1b371408cb46.jpg

Popped into my local today. They still have only the jackets for sale. The trousers have a delivery problem it seems.

Popped into my local last week. Said I had a think and will have one. September is the earliest they will have it available in my size. Don't hang your hat on it was the comment from BMW staff. The stuff was suppose to be available in March. Hence me looking at Klim but the comments about the collar put me off. So I collected my waterproof set today to go over my Summer trousers and Boulder jacket which is a very good combination. I will put it the test for the upcoming tour but so far just by trying it on it feels spot on.

Back
Top Bottom