Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Irish Photo Rally 2017

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Not in a cage ( cough)

Moylough and reagh island

I got Cavan Monaghan done today. peeled off the IBF SMBR at Castleblaney.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just shoveling the shit one spadeful at a time.

theyve resurfaced the N4

didnt find bogman tho

went to visit uncle shay and almost get run over

I wasn't even going to go out today but I saw a yellow thing in the sky and thought fuck it.
    275 miles and two points. I kept strictly to the speed limits today and saw 4 poor cagers being caught for their trouble.

12 Carlow Kilkenny

And 18 Waterford

entry entried

do i get a free pint with my 10€

No, the €10 is to pay for my free drinks.
    2005 R1150GS Adventure

babysham and bass shandy

Got all my chores done by 3PM today so a quick across city run to Dublin/Kildare. I even did it without aid of a Sat-Nav.

even i found that - and i hadnt put the satnav on handlebars then

A great day out on the bike. A little light rain just out of Dublin but then it was sunshine all the way. 10 hours and two photo rally points, Galway & Clare. I didn't plan on 10 hours but I found myself in the arse hole of nowhere looking for an open petrol station. Eventually ended up in Ennistymon with the dearest petrol that I have ever found. No bloody choice as I was on fumes at that point.
    450 miles, although the last 175 don't really count as they were motorway miles getting home as quick as possible.
    New sat nav has a feckin mind of it's own like it's predecessor. It tried to send me into Mayo to avoid going through Galway city. Mind you the match was on at the time so I mightn't have made it out alive.

was over on saturday but i dont think this is a tree

Quote Originally Posted by frodi View Post
    Mind you the match was on at the time so I mightn't have made it out alive.

Iron Butt Day. Just over 600km and 4 points, Derry, Antrim, Down/Armagh & Fermanagh/Tyrone. I missed most of the rain and even for a bit of sun. A lot of motorway miles but it was worth it to get 4 distant points in one day.

far

Hi all,
    We're one month from the deadline for Irish Photo Rally 2017 and the evenings have drawn in, so if you have any points left to visit, it's probably best to do it sooner rather than later.

For anyone that hasn't heard yet, this year all entries must be submitted online and paper albums are optional. The online application system will stop accepting entries at midnight on November 8th 2017. Computers don't accept "The dog ate my homework" type excuses, so be warned: if you miss the deadline, you've missed it. You won't receive any sympathy either because you have nine months to complete your entry.

The deadline of November 8th also applies to paper albums, so you will obviously need to post them in advance of this date. If you are submitting a paper album, you must submit your entry online first. When you submit your online application, you will receive an entry reference number. You must write this reference number on your album so that it can be linked with your online entry. Albums received without an entry reference cannot be processed as the organisers cannot access your application on the system without it. Please write the reference number on the outside of the package when you are posting it, as this will make it much quicker and easier to process the albums as they're received.

For those of you who give us suggestions for new photo rally points, you can send those by email, through Facebook, or through the Contact page of the website.

Regards,
    Irish Photo Rally Crew
    2005 R1150GS Adventure

I'd better get on & find all my photies so. And figure out how the upload thingy works

Mind you, if Hairnet can figure it out it can't be too difficult
    Just 'cos you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you !

Remember, experience only means that you screw-up less often.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast