Overland and classic,Saturday social.11th march

Mike, I'm coming over in the van with your parts, I think Arkwright wants some wheels bringing and Tango wants some panels and a fuel tank. See you there matey.

Hi Mikeyboy and Arkwright,
Make that 2x chilli please for Dave and I. If sausages are included , that's even better! Bugger the carcinogens.
Cheers
Roger

Update,,,,,,
I have cajoled and aquired some proper eye candy for you chaps for Saturday,
As you lot can't follow simple instructions,,,,,sausages or chilli ,I have no idea of what time you are thinking of arriving so will cater for 25 for breakfast,first come first served,will also have eggs and hash browns for non carnivores,lunch is veggie chilli.
See you all Saturday:thumb2

I'll be there Mike - not sure about Amanda yet but a mate might come with me anyway.

I've booked the day off Mike so expect to have a rumble over :augie

My mate and I will be along and we're looking forward to the chilli. You are at Hall Farm Holywell?

My mate and I will be along and we're looking forward to the chilli. You are at Hall Farm Holywell?

It's right on the junction before you go down the hill, as you approach the village, lhs and looks like a standard type farm yard. Anyway you'll see the naked dancing girls and free beer easily enough.

Here to help, always :thumb
Overland & Classic
Hall Farm
Holwell
Nr Melton Mowbray
LE14 4SZ

By th e way that's @50 sausages,you lot are greedy buggers, 1stcome 1st fed,but we do have 2nd sitting for those that are not early risers,three bean chille,and award winning flapjack,oh and cake,did I mention cake:D

Back
Top Bottom