Fairbairns New Model Launch

I'll meet you all there (10:00 - 10:30) as I'll be heading home afterwards - jobs to continue / finish at home.

I am delighted to tell you I will not manage I plan skiing in Chamonix in the morning retiring to a public house in the afternoon to watch some ruggar!

I am delighted to tell you I will not manage I plan skiing in Chamonix in the morning retiring to a public house in the afternoon to watch some ruggar!

Enjoy. I should be in the north of Finland Saturday morning enjoying some chilly weather and a large amount of snow - and beer.

Iain, SteveT
Are you still planning on going (assuming you're fit to Steve)?
Weather doesn't look too bad, bit windy but not too chilly and looks to be clear enough. Maybe drop the globetrotting return journey (got an evening Do to be back in good time for).
Let me know either way :)
Andy

Iain, SteveT
Are you still planning on going (assuming you're fit to Steve)?
Weather doesn't look too bad, bit windy but not too chilly and looks to be clear enough. Maybe drop the globetrotting return journey (got an evening Do to be back in good time for).
Let me know either way :)
Andy

Hi Andy, for me it very much depends upon what the trip to the A95 would be like. This morning it was certainly quite icy, so it may be a case of wait and see.

Iain

Andy

Better than I was, but still taking the drugs :thumby:

If I'm at Tescos I'll be going . . . . . . the reverse also applies :D

SteveT

No problemo, if I'm honest I was a little disappointed, I wanted to see the Cafe Racer and G310 and neither were there, not sure why but I heard someone mention there were issues with model distribution.
Was a good spread :) and was good to catch up with faces old n new.
Next time Eh?
Ride safe.
Andy

Sound Andy, aye would like a gander at the G310 looks pretty neat in the pics.

I do like the the R9T though..

Give us a shout when your oot an about next time...

Must admit I went more for the ride out and chat than the thrill of looking at the new bikes. Also had to look after Andy and stop him buying another one.....:D:green gri:D

The new Rallye coloured GS looked good, much smarter in the flesh. Course, they all missed that something special that a bike ridden in our recent weather acquires.

Back
Top Bottom