New T100 Anyone got one ?

leadfarmer

He / Him / That Fucker
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Dark Side of the Moon (Haute Loire) France
Hi folks

Looking at the new T100, just kinda fell in love with the blue one

Anybody got one could give me an honest opinion ? Is the power enough ? Is 1 disk at the front enough ? Do you regret not getting the T120 ? Is it an expensive whim/mistake ?

It's a second bike, just for fun, already got a 2016 GS for touring

Cheers !

Is it just me ???.........

Looks like a MASSIVE gap between the rear wheel and it's mudguard......a bit like the old Ducati GT 1000. THAT actually stopped me buying a GT 1000, I couldn't take my eyes off that gap.....:nenau

Attachments

• 2017-triumph-t100-orange-side.jpg
    2017-triumph-t100-orange-side.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 410
  • 2007-Ducati-GT1000a.jpg
    2007-Ducati-GT1000a.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 481
The new T100 is a better and more faithful retro looking bike than the air cooled model it replaced

I was thinking about a T120 then ended up buying an R-Nine T Scrambler instead :cool:

My wife has a T100 and loves it. The one big sticking point for me is that to remove the rear wheel or even just adjust the chain, you need to remove the damn exhaust!! (both if removing the wheel and spindle). An after market exhaust would solve this, but why should we have to?

I've just ordered a Street scrambler ... 4 week wait for delivery - was quite impressed on the test ride, only bought it for local pottering..( and because I like the look of it TBH)

I've just ordered a Street scrambler ... 4 week wait for delivery - was quite impressed on the test ride, only bought it for local pottering..( and because I like the look of it TBH)

I'm off to try the T100 and the T120 back to back this afternoon to choose which suits me best

Buying for the same reasons as you :beerjug:

Which is the time it will take them to get it built and shipped over from Thailand

I wanted a black one, he quoted end of April for Green.... Surely they must them in the supply chain..... Let's hope the tingtong build quality is as good as it looks..

I'm off to try the T100 and the T120 back to back this afternoon to choose which suits me best

I found the 900 has a nice torque drive in the 3-5k rev range.. It was bang on for the A roads I was on.. It was lovely and smooth, rock solid handing ( for the speed/road conditions) and I found the brakes more then adequate.....

Let us know how you get on..

Looks nice . Shame they don't put the T120 motor in it though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks nice . Shame they don't put the T120 motor in it though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Suspect they may eventually.... But TBH and don't tell anybody I'm a slow old fart.. So it suits me...

They have caught my eye too.. enjoy the rides, let us know what you think:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom