Off road fun events in Spain - link to 'Events' section! :)

Hi Simon

You might be better moving this to the 'open invite trips' section.

Regs
D

Hi Simon

You might be better moving this to the 'open invite trips' section.

Regs
D

Thanks D, you know this forum better than me I guess. Now just to work out how to move it, or copy it over ...

Regs

Simon

PS - done ... ha!:)

hiss

for a great week on the trails you wont find better , great atmosphere relax riding or full on at your pace . camping and drinking what more do you want, the best bit is the price ..... any size bike will do ! been to a few now and keep returning with some of the old competa crew .

for a great week on the trails you wont find better , great atmosphere relax riding or full on at your pace . camping and drinking what more do you want, the best bit is the price ..... any size bike will do ! been to a few now and keep returning with some of the old competa crew .

I'll drink to that Pete! :beer:

Regs

Simon

Hot off the press: I met with the supremo of the La Terreta nature reserve yesterday and got the 'OK' for permission to ride one of the most beautiful and spectacular trails in the whole Pyrenees (IMHO) that also is a key to a whole range of trails that I've been keeping on one side for years as otherwise they go up a dead-end valley.

aprehiss2.jpg

The trail runs along the tops of the mountains in the background - naturally I haven't ridden it yet ;) - and is normally 'protected' b this discouraging sign, the like of which Ive never seen elsewhere but the meaning of fairly obvious - this trail is strongly prohibited to off-road motors!

big-prohibition.jpg

More images coming up ...

Back
Top Bottom