HEX ezCAN

Wonder if you can program the denali with the ezcan software.

If not looks like I will be paying the carrier 30 quid just to let me know there is a customs charge.

I dont know the answer for sure but i think the Denali Cansmart is a HexEZcan with the denali badge on it and connectors to suit the Denali lights etc so i figure the the software will be the same.

I dont know the answer for sure but i think the Denali Cansmart is a HexEZcan with the denali badge on it and connectors to suit the Denali lights etc so i figure the the software will be the same.

The software is different.

The denali can have any channel as just a switched live, the ezcan can't.

HEX EzCAN now available for the following models:

BMW R1200 GS/GSA LC
BMW R1200 GS/GSA AC
BMW F800 GS/GSA
BMW K1600

The HEX ezCAN accessory manager lets you add and configure accessories with ease and without cutting any wires. It's simple and easy to fit additional lights, an air horn, accessories and emergency brake lights that make the bike safer to ride.

https://ice-tags.co.za/product/hex-ezcan/

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

X2-BMW GSA LC 2017 X2

HI im interested too
would like X2-BMW GSA LC 2017 X2
as would like 2
regards
lee northants

R2349 I make that £ 130, so that's cheaper than this one from USA
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/hex-ezcan...s-adventure-r1200r-rs-r1200rt-lc/272892577490

£177 [£130+ £47.60 P/p] + import vat and carriage charge

9ff9d77305df0bbb001b05aa6e318e76.png

ebay
£140 [£128+£11.59 p/p] +import vat and carriage charge

16d226ff5b015385ac9ae90327fb68ee.png

I’ve tried both products. Only the Hex does the indicator on/spotlight off option. The Denalli will flash alternately on hazard lights though.

There’s another thread on this to which I contributed further. The Denali has the second “switched live” wire so, it only really works with Denali lights i.e. you lose the ability to alter the brightness via the wonderwheel.

Should also add that the Denali comes with a connector wire which is sufficient to run from the back of the bike to the front (although comes with the three-way connector at the front end to connect to Denali lights). The hex doesn’t come with such a cable (although does include tail connectors to plug into the hex) so, you’ll need to run a +/- wire set from front to back (twice if you want to use two of the channels and use the spotlight off/indicator on option).

Yes - be aware that if you want to use the Denali/Clearwater lights with 3 wires (+- and control), you need to use the Denali branded hex controller.

Further, be aware that this will NOT switch a light off when you turn on the indicator - only the "2 wire" Hex unit will do that...

so peeps do i go hex route or denali???
theres a lot of mixed opinions...
anyone had any problems???
ive been looking for a very long time
would like to get it right?
thanks

so peeps do i go hex route or denali???
theres a lot of mixed opinions...
anyone had any problems???
ive been looking for a very long time
would like to get it right?
thanks

I went the Hex route, no problems to report, I like the fact that the corresponding spot light goes out when indicating.

Back
Top Bottom