Dent Saturday Rides Sign-Up

Please choose your preferred ride

• Total voters

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Please sign up & VOTE for your preferred Saturday Ride, so we can gauge numbers:thumby:

I'll go with 2GSes backroads ride. A pleasant bimble on my bumblebee with Mrs Fatal on pillion.

Roll up, Roll up...............only 4 have selected their preferences in the vote-off:augie

JB 2gses rideout for Julie and I :D

Will still do Dales and Trough of Bowland Ride if numbers high on other runs.

Andrew

2GSes run for me and my better half . Will we be stopping for grub on this run?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

In the unlikely event that I would choose to trail about in a line of motorcycles, I very much doubt I would decide now!

Doesn't help your planning possibly, but there you go.

JB 2gses rideout for Julie and I :D

Will still do Dales and Trough of Bowland Ride if numbers high on other runs.

Andrew

Check the Poll, your ride is on, Andrew and has 2 participants to the Trough of Bowland etc.............we can repeat our ride, with you both on another weekend through the summer

The poll will only let me vote once!! so add another please to Andrew's ride as there's 2 of us :)

1 more bike (2 persons) added to Andrews ride please.

Put me down for Magnets ride please. Reserve the right to change my mind at the last minute. :blast

Vote yourselves onto the different rides, it's at the top of the thread..............thank you!!!!

Vote yourselves onto the different rides, it's at the top of the thread..............thank you!!!!

Apologies but I almost always access the forum on my phone. unfortunately the polls dont appear on it.
Vote now cast (on me laptop) and decision changed to 2 GSes ride out, SWMBO complained that she didnt want to get wet or fall off. :blagblah

Back
Top Bottom