New Bike meet starts tonight

Fucking bike night wankers

Ride 20 miles to a crap pub, stand around talking bollocks for 2 hours with heroes who have knee sliders that have been on an angle grinder.
Tales of derring do and my cock is bigger than your cock etc etc

ride 20 miles home again usually like a prick and tell the wife what a riding God you are

Fucking bike nights should be outlawed and the Cnuts that go to them should just ride their bikes for 3 hours instead

I fucking hate bike nights

Ride 20 miles to a crap pub, stand around talking bollocks for 2 hours with heroes who have knee sliders that have been on an angle grinder.

ride 20 miles home again usually like a prick and tell the wife what a riding God you are

Fucking bike nights should be outlawed and the Cnuts that go to them should just ride their bikes for 3 hours instead

You won't be going then :D

I'm sensing you're not a bike night man....LoL :bounce1

He shoots... He scores!

I thought you were picking me up ???
I got those angle grinding wheels you wanted. :D

Just like UKGSER then :) I am on the bike anyway and this one is new and will make my commute home more interesting than normal.

I shall naturally ride the roads like a god on the way home and regail my tales of derring do to the girlfriend on Friday evening.

See you there then Rick?

Back
Top Bottom