Sertao centre stand and front mudguard

sbell

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a centre stand and front mudguard for my 2012 Sertao and where to buy. Don't seem to be any for sale - im after a touring screen and they also seem to be scarce .

I fitted a normal G650GS main stand I bought and put a block of wood under it when I was cleaning the bike and greasing the chain etc

I was going to cut and weld in longer tubes but never got round to it before selling my Sertao last spring.

Still got the centre stand, Touratech upper and lower engine bars and bar risers in the shed.

I fitted the Touratech screen adjuster to the normal screen which worked well enough for my 6' 4" height.

The Touratech front mudguard worked very well on my bike.

FP.

I fitted a normal G650GS main stand I bought and put a block of wood under it when I was cleaning the bike and greasing the chain etc

I was going to cut and weld in longer tubes but never got round to it before selling my Sertao last spring.

Still got the centre stand, Touratech upper and lower engine bars and bar risers in the shed.

I fitted the Touratech screen adjuster to the normal screen which worked well enough for my 6' 4" height.

The Touratech front mudguard worked very well on my bike.

FP.

What size risers did you fit and did you have to extend the brake line ? (Risers are another mod I want to make) So its screen ,centre stand ,front mudguard ,risers and maybe engine bars.

I just adjusted the zip ties holding the cables to give them more movement and the brake line didn't need extending(I did this on my Sertao and on my wife's G650GS trike) I think the risers are between 30 and 40mm but you can rotate the bars a bit aswell.

I've got spare upper and lower stainless Touratech engine bars for the Sertao/G650GS/F650GS/Dakar

I've got spare upper and lower stainless Touratech engine bars for the Sertao/G650GS/F650GS/Dakar

Hi, I might be interested in the lower bars. I already have some engine protection bars fitted, they are not Touratech though. Any chance you could pm me some pics ?

Back
Top Bottom