Will my Zumo 660 fit

Barge

Reaction score
Hi Folks

I have just bought this

Will the Zumo 660 that I already own fit this bracket?

Sorry about the picture. The bike won't arrive here for 10 days or so, so having an idea of the costs and savings would be useful.

Yes, but buttons on cradle will not operate the 660 - you need to use it as normal

Al

You are asking exactly what Im sorting out at present, I went to see a NAV mount today that looked exactly like this one in your picture and my 660 wouldn't fit. The mount was for a Zump 550. looked very similar but the 660 wouldn't go in .

Hi Folks

I have just bought this

Will the Zumo 660 that I already own fit this bracket?

Sorry about the picture. The bike won't arrive here for 10 days or so, so having an idea of the costs and savings would be useful.

If the mount on your bike is for Nav lV or V. The 660 will fit.
Looks like a Nav lV mount to me, same as mine. The 550 connections are near the bottom of the device.

You are asking exactly what Im sorting out at present, I went to see a NAV mount today that looked exactly like this one in your picture and my 660 wouldn't fit. The mount was for a Zump 550. looked very similar but the 660 wouldn't go in .

Then the one you tried wasnt like the one in the photo.

The mount shown in the pic - takes the NAV 4, NAV 5 and Zumo 660. (but - none of the 4 buttons on the mount have any functionality when a 660 is in the mount)

Al

Back
Top Bottom