Bastards

New roof.... I've just put a new flat roof on an extension...to make it much more secure I've asked the GRP guy, instead of the normal skin, laminate it up to 5mm. Cost effective and you're only getting through with a noisy saw....

New roof.... I've just put a new flat roof on an extension...to make it much more secure I've asked the GRP guy, instead of the normal skin, laminate it up to 5mm. Cost effective and you're only getting through with a noisy saw....

Mine is a shitty precast garage. It will have to be a steel roof I guess bolted to the steel purlins.

Is that in the usual 2' sections, are there holes pre-drilled at the top? Usually about 2"down for the top one and 4" for the one below?

They're in 4' sections but yes the holes are correct (approx 2" down etc).

I was quite surprised but they said they wanted to get the footprint. They took photos too. I was quite impressed with plod to be honest. ..................

We had our gaff broken into a couple of years ago. There were trainer prints that the old bill were interested in and apparently matched up to prints taken at other break ins in the area but, like you, I wondered at the time why they had been so interested in them.

Gotta say, I was also impressed by how well they investigated it and communications from them - I even got a phone call from their counselling services asking if I needed to talk....... :D

They caught the fuckers too :)

Andres

In that case I have some pre-drilled angles that you can use to convert to timber beam and plywood flat roof system..going spare if you want to go that way..

Thanks but I just need to get something up tout suite at the moment due to a hole that would fit 2 of me through. What with moving as well it isn't worth going to too much effort.

On the up side

I bet the SDR looks fuckin brilliant in the dinning room and what a conversation piece at soirees

It does look rather fetching. Just a shame it will take me twenty minutes to get it out to the street.

Oi... I'm away sorting shit out...give me a break..I'll try and be sharper later..although that will be after "beer time"..:p

After 'beer time' you'll be abusive...not sharper. :D

Hey Doris I've been out on the Sporty all day making a hell of a racket just started on a jumbo bottle of Innis & Gunn.

Catcha later Buddy. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom