Thinking of buying a 2014 California Touring

Does anyone have experience of this model please?

If he doesn't pick this thread up drop Arsey a PM as he's got one (or one of the big block variants, I can't remember now?).

Be prepared though for him to tell you "it's the best bike in the whole wide world ever!" ;)

Andres

wish i did. :drool
sat on one at motocorsa tother week, seemed reet comfy. :thumb

My riding buddy has a 2014 one. He loves it. As someone who came from a background of various Harley's he thinks this is a much better bike.

No real issues. There were a couple of software updates early on to improve fuelling but apart from that nothing.:thumb2

Ha ha !!! I've got an Audace. Same engine . Taking it to France on Monday.

41beda4a4fb95a2ae7f7ac4f28325f3a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is the 'Keeper' beginning to look worried?...:D

No...... :thumb

A tad pricy for + the convert is all i can manage now.
The 1400 are lovely but forward footpegs are a no no for me...

Quite happy with my Convert.... ;)

Ash

I am on the verge of Audace ownership, had a short test and coming from large adv bikes the pegs felt odd, i guess you get used to it?
was it a comfort issue for you?

cheers Mark

Ash

I am on the verge of Audace ownership, had a short test and coming from large adv bikes the pegs felt odd, i guess you get used to it?

cheers Mark

I have pinned bones in both legs ( not to mention a few more ) :( & can't use any bike with any forward footrests, but anybody else would be fine no doubt..
My V1000 Convert & 700GS footrests are neutral, neither back nor forward....

:thumb

Ash

cheers Mark

It does feel a bit odd at first . Only done 600 miles on mine but will be doing nearly 2000 in next 8 days so will have a better opinion then !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seemed a fitting piccy...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1491149223249.jpg
    FB_IMG_1491149223249.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 311
http://redirect.viglink.com/?format...it - Page 31&txt=https://youtu.be/qlj9J7ZWEFo

Nice video around Lake Garda on a Guzzi

Spectacular dream road on Lake Garda. The SP38 connects the Gardesana Occidentale with Pieve di Tremosine, an eagle's nest just over 350 meters above Lake Garda. In May 1913, this grand boulevard was inaugurated by the ravine of the torrent brook Brasa. The construction took 4 years. We take the Gorges road with the Moto Guzzi California 1400, followed by a 1200 Sport 8V, under the wheels.

Back
Top Bottom