Home

MikeO

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
1st April 2017

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="640" height="480" src="https://api.smugmug.com/services/embed/5817714479_ppHD43k?width=640&height=480&albumId=73769930&albumKey=RWMC2Z"></iframe>

Welcome back, Mike.:thumb

It's not so bad coming home, after all.;)

Nice one Mike.... welcome back to sunny Norfolk, thnx for the enjoyable reports over the last two months...:beerjug:

Welcome home Mike,enjoyed every one of your posts.
Thanks for taking the time.

One happy pooch! :clap
Thanks very much for sharing your fantastic holiday and diary with us! :thumb2

Hope you stopped for a slap up breakfast together on the way home :)

Hope you stopped for a slap up breakfast together on the way home :)

2nd April 2017

I met up with my mate Adrian this morning to check that Wetherspoons are still doing a decent breakfast...

IMG_0071-XL.jpg

Then took Marnie out for a walk - the following pictures explain why I used a video clip yesterday...
biggrin.gif

IMG_4121-XL.jpg

IMG_4122-XL.jpg

IMG_4126-XL.jpg

Apparently everything is in its correct place in the meadow...
tongue.gif

IMG_4129-XL.jpg

She's lost some weight whilst in kennels (she always does), so I'm starting a process of overfeeding her slightly to get her back to where she should be.

This has met with 100% approval from Marnie, oddly enough...
lol8.gif

Very glad to see you made it home in one piece, thanks for taking us along with you, it looks like you made the hound very happy as well.

Thanks for your reports and photographs Mike :thumby:

Welcome home :beerjug:

Thanks

Mike. Thanks again for easing us UK located peeps into each day with a nice gentle 'Mike O' style report. I know you say you don't necessarily do it for us lot but it'll be nice to have it appreciated I'm sure. Enjoyed this one as always. Brought back some great memories of 4 week trip we did back in 2005.. Must get back..

Cheers

R:beerjug:

Mike, welcome back - thanks for a great ride report.

When does the GSA get home? I presume it is flying too.

Happy dog BTW!

Really enjoyed your write up and just makes me want to go even more. :drool

Pleased to report that Norfolk is currently nice and sunny, although not quite as warm as 'down south'

Try getting a reception like that from a cat......... Good luck.

Its so nice to come home.

7th April 2017

An email received from Kiwi Daniel - my Adv is packed and ready to be 'containered'. He will email me with routing and tracking details, together with an ETA in the UK as soon as he gets the information...

P1020468-X3.jpg

Marnie is being spoiled rotten and has regained most of the 2kg she lost (doesn't sound much, but when you start at 23.2Kg, it's nearly 10% of bodyweight)...

IMG_0294-X3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom