Not a great pic but the only one I have for the moment

Spot the deliberate mistake ;)

viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Not a great pic but the only one I have for the moment

Spot the deliberate mistake ;)

viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Red plug caps clash with the tank colour?
Yellow ring on the carb top?
What's the bit hanging down below the number plate?

Not an official colour scheme

I ordered a Jet Black and got the Tank swapped off a T100 as I prefered it to the T120 Colour schemes available (done for free)

the rest is standard (shitty photo doesn't help)

Waiting for your report :)

Not an official colour scheme

I ordered a Jet Black and got the Tank swapped off a T100 as I prefered it to the T120 Colour schemes available (done for free)

the rest is standard (shitty photo doesn't help)

Waiting for your report :)

Did about 4 miles !
Nice bike but was much smaller than I remember after seeing it at the shows. Pulled quite well though . Quite like the T120 Black.
My Audace feels huge by comparison!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did about 4 miles !
Nice bike but was much smaller than I remember after seeing it at the shows. Pulled quite well though . Quite like the T120 Black.
My Audace feels huge by comparison!

Indeed

Wifey called it a scooter :rolleyes: In truth she's not far wrong, won't be touring on it but it is one hell of a pubmobile, handles surprisingly well too

That looks as wide as an artic lorry. Good luck with filtering.

Made it all the way to Dinan-a whole 15 miles . Beer o clock
27b484daf8be97a3b3e8c9409a48f46d.jpg

Need to get used to the riding position at normal speeds, and wearing the airbag vest adds weight . But the big girl potters along nicely and she has SOUL.

Think I'll head down to the Loire tomorrow then follow it for some way before heading in the Limousin direction. It's nice not to have a fixed plan for a change !

I suppose I need to add a food pic. Here ya go,my starter :

920dd0954eab508b76e7e8293db561fa.jpg

It was delish

Need to get used to the riding position at normal speeds, and wearing the airbag vest adds weight . But the big girl potters along nicely and she has SOUL.

Think I'll head down to the Loire tomorrow then follow it for some way before heading in the Limousin direction. It's nice not to have a fixed plan for a change !

It was delish

Chicken wings?:p:D

Frogs legs in garlic, you pleb !

Ughhh :barf, sorry! Glad you've enjoyed them, can you please skip forward to your breakfast and glorious morning to start you fabulous day ahead? :D :thumb

A fun first day getting to know the Guzzi properly.
Before today I had only ridden the bike on the island and the short ride to the hotel last night.
The morning dawned with cold and heavy drizzle-definitely not forecast !!
Time to try "Pioggia " (Rain) mode,heated grips to max and off we go.
Having seen a dry and mainly sunny forecast all week,I opted for leather jacket and armoured jeans.Now,whilst both are waterproof unless in torrential rain all day,they still get wet on the outside which becomes cold and sets in a chill !
Luckily the sun was mainly out by midday so swapped up to try Turismo (Touring) mode for a while before returning to the usual Veloce (Full Bat Shit) mode.
The big girl certainly hustles along rather well-far more poke than I expected-as I've been limited to stupid low island speed limits and running in.Apparently,according to some guy with an Audace on FarceBook,the Agostini pipes make a big difference to standard.It certainly sounds good wound up to max !!
I was unsure how good/bad the riding position would be but it is better than expected on a long day.I did 270 miles today all on back roads apart from about 20km on a dual carriage way,and the comfort is good.No aches at all from the seat,hands ands feet don't go numb at all,unlike most bikes at some point,the only minor niggle being you do feel a bit of an ache between the shoulder blades and anything above about 85mph makes you feel like a spinnaker !!

All in all a good day.
Didn't take may photos as was grey this morning and made progress this pm.

Here's one in Saumur.

af7b35d58a4791ab54729f7ff6c8e865.jpg

Found a great B and B on Booking.com in the Limousin in a town called La Souterraine.

It's run by a British family .I've got a huge room and they are cooking dinner later.

37b4cfb0a315a0b0a5c567c5bb900c19.jpg

fa47a7e44bee421a15a9b056de14ea62.jpg

941d6744b92610ac9d21c0ca4b6cefbc.jpg

Think I'll head to St Enimie tomorrow ,as someone above recommended it.

Edited to add, this is the B and B though not had dinner yet and it may be shite !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great report :thumb.

Thank you for the "tip" where to stay in Limousine.

It was delish

Just cos your'e in France doesn't make it right

Back
Top Bottom