GSA screen support bar wanted.

Glyno

Reaction score
For a friend. Wanting a support bar for a GSA Screen please. Thanks in advance.

There isn´t one, my mate wants to fit a GSA screen to his GS.:thumb2

Tell him to get a Givi AF-330. The GSA screen is big but its also rubbish, causing a lot of head bashing turbulence as air fights to fill the space behind it.

Tell him to get a Givi AF-330. The GSA screen is big but its also rubbish, causing a lot of head bashing turbulence as air fights to fill the space behind it.

Rubbish!? Rubbish. :) I've been using a GSA screen for about nine years. Love it.

The support bar was £125.00 back then. I couldn't get a used one then either. Good luck.

Val.

Ive got an AF330

How good... with just the lower screen fitted and tilted in pos 2 ,

it was ok in the dry, but put rain right onto the visor .. not good.

I had to have the visor down all the time

When i got the right brackets and the upper screen :) deep joy,

Visor up, upto about 60-70mph no buffetting whatsoever.

Only negative, it does amplify engine noise if your pulling away in low gear, low revs

Mart

I've had GS screen noisy with head vibrating turbulence.
GSA less noisy but turbulence is worse.
Wunderlich taller GSA style screen just as bad as OEM
Givi AF330. On a clear road no turbulence virtually no wind noise. On m-ways reduces traffic turbulence. In summer delivers a cooling draught especially with the winglets removed.
What's not to like.

The support brackets are a tad expensive and being aluminium they tend to get written off in a crash so are difficult to get hold of from breakers, occasionally appear at motorworks, Sherlocks etc

My GSA screen frame got bent when I let the bike fall into a fence. No other harm done. It gave me the excuse to get a Givi 330 screen. Less money than the GSA screen support frame and does a much better job. It also hasn't crazed and cracked at mounting holes like the OEM GSA screen does.

I have mine with short risers on the front and the back set just above the lowest slot.

Back
Top Bottom