T3 California For Sale

Andres, that is lovely..........:drool.......I only have a few weeks to come up with a cunning plan...:blast

That's a 'shitter?' What do you call a good one? lol

This is my tatty old oily T3 bitsa, but I wouldn't dare call it a shitter, they are too rare now....

You have put a pic up before of that bike I really like it, two finger salute to all the Hipsters out there

Thanks for the compliments guys :)

Andres, that is lovely..........:drool.......I only have a few weeks to come up with a cunning plan...:blast

I'm sure a man of your capabilities can manage that :thumb

If you're serious Johno, give me a buzz..................

Andres

Scruffy Guzzis are where its at :cool:

image_zpsakmuscct.jpeg

The sun always shines when you have a cali

6C717653-01D6-405C-B0FA-29054DCA5A71_zpsstzqavoe.jpg

That does actually make me Sad !

I am glad it has gone to a good home ( in wales perhaps??) but at the same time I couldnt come up with the Spondoolics to have it myself

Indeed and understood, you can't buy Melch's bike AND the Guzzi :D

The 'Valleys' will soon resound to the sound of a lovely Guzzi :)

Andres

did you have a go on it ??

It was passed around like a cheap whore at a gang bang :D

We're all mates, we share everything :D And yes, I've ridden her quite a bit (including on the wrong side of the road and nearly hitting Twizzle who was on my bike coming the other way :D ). I can honestly say it's one of the most beautiful and amazing bikes to ride :thumb2

Andres

We're all mates, we share everything :D And yes, I've ridden her quite a bit (including on the wrong side of the road and nearly hitting Twizzle who was on my bike coming the other way :D ). I can honestly say it's one of the most beautiful and amazing bikes to ride :thumb2

Andres

They are without doubt bloody great ( my mate has one remember and I have done a few miles on it ) the torque when you open the thing up is habit forming, a sold smash in the back shove rather than the turbine from the XR. I so want one but know that i could not live with one so a SD GT will be on my shopping list next year possibly

Back
Top Bottom