Where's BMW Calais gone?

Daizer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone know where The BMW dealership in Calais has gone to?

Spur of the minute trip to France from Manchester and discover battery knackered on the way down, having to jump start the bike with my little battery jumping jack😡every time I stop.

Went to the BMW dealership in Calais and its gone, in its place some food shop.

Anyone know of a BMW dealership or anywhere to get battery for my 2009 1200GSA, here till Sunday heading up coast towards Mont St Michael.

Cheers

Darren

you do not need a BMW dealer - there's a long way between Calais & Mon St M so we do not know where you are. There are some massive towns and cities en route. Anywhere selling scooters, quads, motorcycles or even lawn mowers will be able to get you a battery. You obviously have the internet so just search on google maps for Yamaha, motorrad, motard etc.

Anyone know where The BMW dealership in Calais has gone to?

Spur of the minute trip to France from Manchester and discover battery knackered on the way down, having to jump start the bike with my little battery jumping jack��every time I stop.

Went to the BMW dealership in Calais and its gone, in its place some food shop.

Anyone know of a BMW dealership or anywhere to get battery for my 2009 1200GSA, here till Sunday heading up coast towards Mont St Michael.

Cheers

Darren

Did you at least get a sandwich?

I'm going through Calais in the morning, live near Cheltenham in Gloucestershire and leaving here around 4pm today. If you can buy one over the phone in Cheltenham and let me know where it is I'll go and collect it and meet you as soon as I get off the tunnel. I don't know if it'll fit but I have a brand new K1300s battery in my garage. If it's a similar size I could bring this. Please PM me with your number asap if you'd like me to help. Thanks

Once again a Tosser steps up to the mark! Well done sir for that generous offer.

I'm going through Calais in the morning, live near Cheltenham in Gloucestershire and leaving here around 4pm today. If you can buy one over the phone in Cheltenham and let me know where it is I'll go and collect it and meet you as soon as I get off the tunnel. I don't know if it'll fit but I have a brand new K1300s battery in my garage. If it's a similar size I could bring this. Please PM me with your number asap if you'd like me to help. Thanks

:clap:clap:clap

you do not need a BMW dealer - there's a long way between Calais & Mon St M so we do not know where you are. There are some massive towns and cities en route. Anywhere selling scooters, quads, motorcycles or even lawn mowers will be able to get you a battery. You obviously have the internet so just search on google maps for Yamaha, motorrad, motard etc.

Wessie's got it nailed.

Back
Top Bottom