West Midlands Meet May 3rd

Grim Rider

Reaction score
Date of next meeting; 7pm Acton Arms, Morville. Weekend before the Welsh Rally - if anyone else is interested in doing this, let me know.

No food at the Acton Arms tonight so after a drink the nine of us ride over to the Punchbowl on the Ludlow road to sample the Aga carvery, and very good it was too :beerjug:

Zach and I will try out a few alternative venues before deciding where we shall meet next month so watch this space.

No food at the Acton Arms tonight so after a drink the nine of us ride over to the Punchbowl on the Ludlow road to sample the Aga carvery, and very good it was too :beerjug:

Zach and I will try out a few alternative venues before deciding where we shall meet next month so watch this space.

Fully agree about the quality of the food at the same price as the Curry & a Pint! Acton Arms another pub dying on its feet unfortunately. Seems like apathy parsonified. Loooking forward to sampling other venues.

Sorry I missed that. Great idea re change of venue. We have so many great pubs in Shropshire to choose from.:clap

Back
Top Bottom