Thread: Skye from the 800gs and the air

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Skye from the 800gs and the air

Great trip on the 800 with family and friends last year, first time a had been to Skye it really didn't disappoint. Amazing place

Thanks for looking

Stuart

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YyW02-ghDck

fantastic footage, I love skye.....drone videos are the way to go ..superb

Nice footage.

Skye is beautiful and I will be there for my 60th this year during an island-hopping tour of the West of Scotland. Can't wait.

I could have chosen anywhere for such a landmark birthday, but wanted to return to Skye.

Quote Originally Posted by bristolsaint View Post
    Nice footage.

Skye is beautiful and I will be there for my 60th this year during an island-hopping tour of the West of Scotland. Can't wait.

I could have chosen anywhere for such a landmark birthday, but wanted to return to Skye.
    All the best for the landmark , its a great place to spend some quality time

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    fantastic footage, I love skye.....drone videos are the way to go ..superb

Thanks very much, its great to look back makes the faff with the drone worthwhile.

Never knowingly understood Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Nice one ... good footage, but a little sharp and jerky at times with the helmet cam, just remember when filming to make the head movements slow and steady

Walked up and along the Quiraing on Skye with my new metal knees ... wonderful

Adventure.GS
    Tours, training or custom made earplugs ... it's all here.

"If you want the rainbow then you have to put up with a little rain" Dolly Parton

Fantastic video thanks for sharing!

Did the NC500 last year and loved it so next year we are for returning to do an island hop of the west so this certainly wetted the appetite!

Quote Originally Posted by Micky View Post

Thanks Micky, was my next question where that was haha

Quote Originally Posted by Micky View Post
    Nice one ... good footage, but a little sharp and jerky at times with the helmet cam, just remember when filming to make the head movements slow and steady

Your right, first thing a bought when a came back was a gimbal. Much more stable footage looks great when mount it on the pillion pegs facing the back tyre with the camera keeping level and the bike leaning left/right.

I a cheated with the hills using the drone, that some achievement with metal knees

Superb, enjoyed that. But in the credits at the end..... Fiat 800GS? Haha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jazbee View Post
    Superb, enjoyed that. But in the credits at the end..... Fiat 800GS? Haha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks,

A forgot that a put that bit in, it's a sort of if you made it this far here's a laugh.

Am not a fan of listing specs and blah. Making fun of it seems better, a just hope no one is looking for a bmw hornet, Kawasaki fazer or Fiat 800gs on ebay.

Interesting.

I was in the car park at Eilan Donan 2 days ago to let some friends take a picture and there was a big notice saying it was a 'Drone Free Area'.

Quote Originally Posted by gerarddwatts View Post
    Interesting.

I was in the car park at Eilan Donan 2 days ago to let some friends take a picture and there was a big notice saying it was a 'Drone Free Area'.
    I they came and told me afterwards, it would have been fine taking off in the layby outside but not in the grounds.

Drones have a seriously bad image and most of its from the bombs that our government seems fine with dropping on other countries.

Great footage, sorry if i missed it but what type of drone is it you've got??

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Thanks good stuff.