Nutty's Law aka Check before you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to remember the name of the restaurant we went to just outside Bardolino, it was bloody fantastic. Hang on, I'll do a few more searches.........

Edit - here you go http://www.alcardellino.it

That place is a must do, if you like good food & drink, in traditional surroundings (not many tourists).:thumb
Thanks for your recommendation Nutty. We are here until Monday so will have a meal there before we leave :beerjug:

Thanks for your recommendation Nutty. We are here until Monday so will have a meal there before we leave :beerjug:

Your recommendation was a good one Nutty. Enjoyed a nice meal. Off to Mont Blanc area tomorrow.

Thanks to this thread I now have an answer before garmin has replied! Picked up my new to me GSA and new Nav 6. Rode to italy via a few speed cameras in Switzerland etc and had a high old time of it. Now I'm parked up for a while in Italy I decide its a geat time to Update the sat nav. :blast now no maps of italy where once there was... Why oh why Mr Garmin??? I swore my last garmin was going to be my last but got seduced by the thumb wheel :blagblah this is my last last garmin... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom