Spots need fitted to GSA. Cash T and Jaffa Cakes

invergsa

Reaction score
Any forum members any good with electrics? I have a couple of spots needing fitted to my GSA, happy to tackle some tasks but don't have the confidence to mess with the wiring, nice we homer if anyone is interested.
I have all the kit, instructions etc etc , bought them on here from Mike, you may remember the posts, he builds a pretty good set of spots
Anyway, if anyone is interested for a cash in hand homer, buckets of T and few jaffa cakes give me a shout
Cheers Stewart

PS I'm in Inverurie or can travel (within reason)

Leasky, thanks, but i have called them , messaged them and emailed, even went past twice and it was shut
i even told them that Colin had been recommended , weeks later and no one has been in contact :(
Not for the want of trying mate

i know, really surprised, even sent them a message via Facebook but doesn't look like they update their page much :( don't want to spend a heep getting this done as i have just ordered a new Nitro shocker and spring for the bike

Right up my street Stewart and I live near Inverurie too.
Can you PM me with what you've got in the way of switches / relays etc. and whether you want it done during the week or at the weekend.

Probably can't manage this weekend as I've got a rideout to lead and kitchen tiles to grout :rolleyes:

Right up my street Stewart and I live near Inverurie too.
Can you PM me with what you've got in the way of switches / relays etc. and whether you want it done during the week or at the weekend.

Probably can't manage this weekend as I've got a rideout to lead and kitchen tiles to grout :rolleyes:

Expect a steady flow of folk with spots off ebay looking for a homer :thumb2

Right, off to ebay.............

Any forum members any good with electrics? I have a couple of spots needing fitted to my GSA, happy to tackle some tasks but don't have the confidence to mess with the wiring, nice we homer if anyone is interested.
I have all the kit, instructions etc etc , bought them on here from Mike, you may remember the posts, he builds a pretty good set of spots
Anyway, if anyone is interested for a cash in hand homer, buckets of T and few jaffa cakes give me a shout
Cheers Stewart

PS I'm in Inverurie or can travel (within reason)

Which spots did you buy? I'm looking for some (and also for the same help to fit!) though happy to go to Keith garage

I'm happy to help you fit them if you come to Inverurie. Stewart hasn't come demanding his Jaffa cakes back so I assume they are still working OK :p

I'm happy to help you fit them if you come to Inverurie. Stewart hasn't come demanding his Jaffa cakes back so I assume they are still working OK :p
Cheers, I'll be in touch. Do you know what he bought? Tho he may be àlong soon to tell me

Back
Top Bottom