Off to see the Wizard

Well its a £300 lesson learned, you could make a complaint and ask for a refund as it hasn't met your expectations. Get the standard map put back on.

Sales of Goods and Services Act and (if you paid by credit card) Consumer Credit Act.

Remapping is a murky area with questionable results easy to get carried away with placebo effect.

If you're not happy talk to them.

I still have the issue with if I am right or not though. I am a fair person and what I am saying is I am not convinced there has been any improvement. I certainly do not think there has been. Is it quicker ? No, is it smoother ? No Does it ride better in any way , No. It would seem I am in the minority as I had it remapped following other bikermates experiences who maintain it's the dogs bollacks, me though I just don't see it has had any benefit. My bike is the Euro 4 and maybe runs better than the previous models so could be the reason why?

Now that is a good sign. Good man.

Out of over 800 boxer remaps, he's never had to give a refund once. Says a lot. There was a cockwomble with a Yamaha once, but he doesn't count.:D

My bike is the Euro 4 and maybe runs better than the previous models so could be the reason why?

Could be...

I've got a Euro4 2017 GSA and I've no issues with the fuelling myself either.

I'd still like to see it as it'll show the Dyno Operators Atmospheric Correction Factor and other variables which can effect results on the charts. Just curious to see if there are any anomolies.

Will look for it tomorrow and post then

Geoff offers a full refund if you're not happy. Don't take this personally, but if you can't tell the difference, maybe you're not riding the bike to its full potential. What is your riding style?

The difference pre and post hilltop on all of my bikes has been very noticeable. As soon as I got on some familiar roads this afternoon, the bike was a completely different beast to this morning.

As I said many have said it's the dogs, I however do not think so, seriously do you really think if I ride 'differently' it would make all the difference? Do the 800 biker mates you speak about in thread 42 all ride the same as you and differently to me?

As I said many have said it's the dogs, I however do not think so, seriously do you really think if I ride 'differently' it would make all the difference? Do the 800 biker mates you speak about in thread 42 all ride the same as you and differently to me?

Take it back, and get a refund. Job done.:thumb

But, what is your riding style? You haven't said.

I look at it the other way round.

So is anyone of the 800 telling me that they ride their bikes at 100% of its potential all the time already, whereby spending £300 to get an extra 10% more power will make all the difference?

If so I would like to formally request their autograph, because that is spectacular.

:bounce1

(However I dont seem to have crap fuelling on mine, so don't know what the fuss is about)

Forum whingers really do boil my piss. If you've gone to Hilltop and aren't happy, get a refund, rather than moan here. You're in a minority.:comfort

Take it back, and get a refund. Job done.:thumb

But, what is your riding style? You haven't said.

Nutty I know from your threads that you are an advocate of the Hilltop remap but I don't understand what you want me to say. What is my riding 'style' ? I have no fecking idea what you are asking. Do I make progress ? Yes Do I occasionally do over 100mph ? Yes Do I do 30 MPH in built up areas ? Yes. Would I do the TT course like Joey Dunlop No.

Are you saying that you have to have a particular riding style to benefit from the Hilltop remap? As I never saw that prerequisite in any post prior to today?

Forum whingers really do boil my piss. If you've gone to Hilltop and aren't happy, get a refund, rather than moan here. You're in a minority.:comfort

Fuck you I am not whinging. Look at my posts I have given a balanced view. The fact it does not match your thoughts does not mean you are right and I am wrong. You are bang out of order with this post in my opinion

Fuck you I am not whinging. Look at my posts I have given a balanced view. The fact it does not match your thoughts does not mean you are right and I am wrong. You are bang out of order with this post in my opinion

That's fine, but if you're not happy, why don't you just ask Geoff for a refund? :nenau

That's fine, but if you're not happy, why don't you just ask Geoff for a refund? :nenau

+1

Give the refund a go. Remaps are definately not for everyone and its not an unreasonable request if you really can't tell the difference. Go back to a standard map.

£300 buys a lot of fuel for fun times, just twist the throttle 10% more aggressively now and then, thats all.. :beerjug:

The man isn't winging but just expressing an opinion.

Are you afraid that others might say "you know, to be honest, I can't see much / any improvement myself".

You seem to be obsessed with the guy's riding style and seem to be accusing him of some sort of subterfuge "you haven't said". What about if you tell us all what sort of riding god you are and how you have been anointed to judge wingers.

Are you reading what I am actually posting? I have said I cannot notice a difference. Am I unhappy ? Well its no worse, but it was ok before, is it better no, but it could be a minut difference that I cannot feel or see. I have tried it but would probably not have it done again for these reasons. I am not after a refund and have no intention of saying my opinion is 100% accurate, unlike some eh?

Just because you are a believer and have noticed an improvement you really should consider that others may have a different view,instead of calling me a whinger why not wind your neck in.

The man isn't winging but just expressing an opinion.

Are you afraid that others might say "you know, to be honest, I can't see much / any improvement myself".

You seem to be obsessed with the guy's riding style and seem to be accusing him of some sort of subterfuge "you haven't said". What about if you tell us all what sort of riding god you are and how you have been anointed to judge wingers.

Obsessed? I couldn't care less, and I'm certainly no riding god. But if he's not happy, then go and ask for a refund. Hilltop advertise a full refund if you're not happy, so I'm struggling to understand why the chap hasn't gone back. Bit odd.

Are you reading what I am actually posting? I have said I cannot notice a difference. Am I unhappy ? Well its no worse, but it was ok before, is it better no, but it could be a minut difference that I cannot feel or see. I have tried it but would probably not have it done again for these reasons. I am not after a refund and have no intention of saying my opinion is 100% accurate, unlike some eh?

Just because you are a believer and have noticed an improvement you really should consider that others may have a different view,instead of calling me a whinger why not wind your neck in.

So you've noticed zero difference, and are happy to say that it's made no difference on here, rather than ask for a refund? Fair enough. But they offer a FULL REFUND if you're not happy, which you aren't, so what are you hesitating for?:nenau

What's with the personal insults? You seem to be quite touchy.

Ok so did anyone come back with a brain, a heart or some courage then? :nenau

All I can see in this thread is stupid meaningless dyna graphs. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0295.JPG
    IMG_0295.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 363
So you've noticed zero difference, and are happy to say that it's made no difference on here, rather than ask for a refund? Fair enough. But they offer a FULL REFUND if you're not happy, which you aren't, so what are you hesitating for?:nenau

What's with the personal insults? You seem to be quite touchy.

Nutty until 10 mins ago I had no idea they offered a refund. As I have explained numerous times it may be me not noticing the 'difference' which makes me reluctant to consider a refund.

As far as personal insults are concerned I think you called me a whinger ?

Guys, I'm on Blood Bikes shift tonight and need some sleep now.

Could you please not kill each other in the meantime.

;)

Back
Top Bottom