Cheap Chinese adjustable bar-risers - any good?

I have some of the Chinese Wunderlich style up and back risers (not these Rox style) on my GSA LC and they're great no cable adjustment required. I had the proper Rox risers on my F800GS and they were ok, but no matter how tight I done them up when I'd bin it off road they would sometimes move a bit upon impact or even when picking it up using the bar end technique. So I didn't go for Rox style this time on the GSA LC.

I have the rox riser copies from china I had them on my Yamaha super tenere.quality is very good if not better than the rox risers I had on my tiger xc.i would buy the rox copies if I where you.i have tried to put mine on my gs 800 but the cables and hoses are to short.hope this helps cheers tony.

I have the rox riser copies from china I had them on my Yamaha super tenere.quality is very good if not better than the rox risers I had on my tiger xc.i would buy the rox copies if I where you.i have tried to put mine on my gs 800 but the cables and hoses are to short.hope this helps cheers tony.

Hi Brucedog

Are the ones you had on your Yamaha identical to these on E-bay? Or were they specific to your Yamaha ( ie - are they considerably longer reach than these BMW f700-800gs specific ones?). The cables and hose on my f700 seem to have a fair bit of extra reach.

Back
Top Bottom