Adventure advice

Sad to have to report that Premier Bikes were done over by scrotes last night. Only the off road bikes were taken, and recovered, but some damage to the shop and a right pisser for the fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There are some right cnuts about :mad:

They've got a Smokescreen system ......... did the cnuts actually manage to get away with any bikes?

They sound like a nasty lot - a few folk driving by tried to stop them, and got their cars hit with crowbars. They took a few of the EXC bikes into a van, van was followed to so they abandoned it on the A34 and jumped into a stolen car and pi%%ed off. Bikes will be recovered. Smoke screen apparently worked well. Poor sods have also got a power cut (unrelated) so can't even have a coffee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bloody hell, that totally sucks arse. I was there yesterday evening to pick up my 1090R. FFS there are some parasitic scum out there...

4a1b24a602e566822f961af2ab9fd7be.jpg

My 990 Dakar overlooking scar house reservoir.

And below in road going trim.
e45d6e2f23d292db9839e466c8b3e396.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really good. 20 minute job. Turns fast. Lots of grip. No negatives I can think of.

Disabled the abs as it was a pain off road. Few washers under the rear sensor bolt.

Thank you. She's no garage queen though and gets used hard as intended.

They love it though and are made tough.

Just managed to get my first decent length ride in on the new 1190 this morning. OMFG that thing is quick! Great engine, lovely gearbox, brakes have all the bite and feel I need, and it's high up and comfy as well.

It's a proper 21st century bike and worlds apart from the old 1150 GS, which I can't ever imagine going back to now.

Next up, let's see what it's like off road, and how all those electronics cope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

First start would be to have a long read of the "Tell me about..........." thread in here. A warts and all discussion on the 1190's. That will give you a very good feel of what they are like to live with.

If it were me and purely down to looks though I'd be going with the 990 Dakar you posted the picture of :drool

Andres

I'm selling my KTM 525EXC - does that mean I can't converse with you anymore on this subforum????

I need to sell it because on Friday, unplanned, I bought a '15 R Nine T!

I'm still got my '95 FXSTC so we could chat on the H-D area!

Enjoy,

Iain

Back
Top Bottom