Into The West IV, Leenane, Co.Galway 1st - 3rd September 2017

Bin Ridin is over there this morning & he thinks sending me pics is helping my head :blast

It does look lovely though....

36146665703_af353fec92_b.jpg

Jaysus...that looks fantastic.

The heavy winter gear can stay at home so!!

Fuck it! So disappointed not to be making this. Have a good one all.

Had to bail earlier this morning to get home (family shit) but getting up at dawn has it's advantages.

Thanks lads for the kind hospitality.

Rode into Oughtarard through the mist into an amazing sunrise........ beautiful!
d7f507313df6b97b611dfe21bdcf3d05.jpg

Sent from a OnePlusX.

Natural feeding habitat of the early morning traveller!
2c0b09c3f5c51beb166a85156e166f2c.jpg

Sent from a OnePlusX.

Good morning! My mobile for ref is 087 957 4132
We want to have a briefing at 9 outside the hotel, to be sure all know how drop-off system works!

Bin

Gutted not to be there this year but have a ball and happy birthday John D :)

Thanks !

Just want to say thanks to all involved. Fantastic weekend with a great turnout. Looking forward to the next one.

Best Regards
Owen and Laura

thanks a million to the organisers, great weekend and good ole laugh 🖒
6e26b9e92909ed24ddcbf2420f1dd89b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

thanks a million to the organisers, great weekend and good ole laugh 🖒
6e26b9e92909ed24ddcbf2420f1dd89b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks to Jockser and Bin Ridin and anyone else who may have helped. Good craic and of course Galway are All Ireland Champions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thanks to all for a really enjoyable weekend, and looking forward to next year already. Would have been better to have done the Sheaffrey loop at the end yesterday but my brain was waterlogged...

I put a few snaps at the link below, the scenery in Connemara amazes me. In the photos of the bushes after the Coffee stop place, there is a turquoise insect about an inch long, interesting critter! (Edit - I learn it is a Damselfly! )

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cgjenEPZ8Ukkn0lx1

The Robin came and sat beside Younger06 and myself, probably hoping for grub but he stuck at it even though we were not playing ball!

Hope all got home safely!

The Hurling was a fine game, no fighting, no real injuries - what a game!! Galway deserved to win but Waterford were a serious threat almost to the whistle! Mighty! Congratulations to Galway!

Thanks for a great weekend.

There's a reason they call it the Vomit Comet bloody hell it was rough

Fantastic weekend, even with the soft weather! Great to see everyone.

And what a day for Galway on Sunday.

Thanks Jochen and Bin and Glennon for herding us around. Top marks 👍

Another memorable UKGSER weekend. Great to meet up with the usual crowd...and a few Nordie newbies!

Much thanks to Jochen for all the "behind the scenes" planning and to Laurence and Fergal for their pathfinder skills.

A great weekend....when is the next one? :)

Great photos Bin.

Excellent weekend, hotel excellent as usual - great roads and meet a good bunch of people.
Thanks to Jochen and crew once again for organizing.

My thanks to Bin Riding for taking on the run for me and to Glenboy & eclectic for helping out :clap

Great to see all (or at least most of) the usual suspects. And a good selection of newbies. Hope youse all enjoyed it & thanks for coming along :aidan

Already booked into hotel for next year's event 7,8,9th September 2018
Yes indeedy, booked a clump of rooms with the hotel before I left (and in all the excitement left my bag in reception when I went home :rolleyes:)
Same great deal - two nights B&B and dinner on both the Friday and Saturday for €109pps
I'll set up a new thread in due course but in the meantime the hotel is taking bookings. So don't come whinging if it's booked out when ya finally decide ya want to come along :p

Back
Top Bottom