Changes in routing

The straight lines are probably due to nothing more than the file type you are creating in MotoGoLoco for importation into the Garmin software.

Try:

1. Selecting a different file type within MotoGoLoco's 'export to' facility, or whatever they call it

Or

2. Hitting 'recalculate' in the Garmin software

Your GPS device is doing a recalution on import, so it shows it can be done. If it can do it, so can BaseCamp or Mapsource, that's for sure. It would be so easy to correct any route glitches on your computer, I do it lots when importing route files from German magazines who often share files in a Google maps format, giving me straight lines at first.

Surely someone on UKGSer who uses MotoGoLoco regularly can help autogs with what should be an easy problem to resolve? Failing that, autogs, try the MotoGoLoco forums; someone there must know the answer, surely?

The straight lines are probably due to nothing more than the file type you are creating in MotoGoLoco for importation into the Garmin software.

Try:

1. Selecting a different file type within MotoGoLoco's 'export to' facility, or whatever they call it

Or

2. Hitting 'recalculate' in the Garmin software

Your GPS device is doing a recalution on import, so it shows it can be done. If it can do it, so can BaseCamp or Mapsource, that's for sure. It would be so easy to correct any route glitches on your computer, I do it lots when importing route files from German magazines who often share files in a Google maps format, giving me straight lines at first.

Surely someone on UKGSer who uses MotoGoLoco regularly can help autogs with what should be an easy problem to resolve? Failing that, autogs, try the MotoGoLoco forums; someone there must know the answer, surely?

ah ok i always select gpx? what do you suggest from the options?, i will indeed have a look at the motogoloco forum

Back
Top Bottom