Leather biking jeans

pint6x

I am trying to buy some leather biking jeans at the moment - I remember one of the issues of RiDE recently had a survey on these and Hein Gericke came out tops.

Does anyone have a copy of this article ? I have thrown my issue of the magazine out, or mislaid it somewhere.

I would be interested to know where any of the J&S Jeans came in this survey.

Cheers

6X

I have the very article in front of me now......................

Hein Gericke "Space" at £179.95 came out "best buy"

Pos. Price

1. BKS £399.95
2. Belstaff Vega £169.99
3. Hein Gericke Space £179.95
4. Wolf Nimbus £349.99
4. RS Sirius £249.00
6. Triumph Sports £225.00
6. Riossi Racing SCS £199.99
8. Richa Slider £149.99
8. Hein Gericke April £149.95
10. Akito Mercury Mega £139.99
10. DaineseKeep £279.99
10. Komeni Blade £119.95
10. Belstaff Matrix £169.99
14. Spada Atlanta £139.95
15. Just Bikers Monza £110.00
15. Wolf Spirit £269.99
15. Mira Jeans £98.50
18. Alpinestars Bat pants £169.99
18. Akito G-force £99.99
20. Spyke Raptor £259.00
21. Frank Thomas Rico £169.99
22. Weise Rider Raptor £129.99
22. Belstaff Rebel £129.99
24. Weise Action £139.99

Cheers

I have a pair of RS Sirius. hardly used 34" waist, very tough. For sale. £249 new so what are they worth to anyone out there?
Tim

Im still a 34.But Ive already got a pair of RS omega(similar to Sirius).

Big Den said:
main problem being who's still got a 34 waist

Just back from the gym in time for the Dakar. Bored in the gym to maintain 34" waist so I was listening to Michel Palin , sahara tapes.
Tim

Thanks

Jon

Thanks very much for copying the results out - just what I wanted - much appreciated.

Tim

I last had a 34" waist when I was about 14, but otherwise I would have been interested !

Thanks all for input.

Cheers

6X

Re: Thanks

pint6x said:
Jon

I last had a 34" waist when I was about 14, but otherwise I would have been interested !

Get down to the gym and suffer the company of sweaty, lycra clad girlies, it's hell.;)
Tim

There's a place near Coventry called Bikers Paradise that no one seems to have heard of. Really good quality stuff at a really competative price, and they make it themselves on site, and you deal with the boss. Tel; 024 76466296. www.bikersparadise.co.uk Worth a look

Biker's Paradise

Just to follow on from Vern's reply, Biker's Paradise jeans and jackets have been in the 'RiDE' recommended list for the past few years (not tested last year?) "Warrior" jeans, I seem to remember were very highly rated. I have used a a pair of their boots for 6 years now and they are as tough as.....well as tough as old boots!

It's taken me fekkin YEARS to get to a 34 inch waist! :(

I'm now a happy 13.5st after spending years at 11st (I'm 6ft 2 in the monring, 6ft 3 at night)

(I would say 8 inches lying down, but no-one would believe me :rolleyes:)

So many pies, so little time.

Don't guys like me make you wanna :barf - it's harder for us underweight poeple to put weight on (and keep it) than it is for you fat bastards to lose it you know :teacher

What length are they Timolgra?

Re: Re: Thanks

timolgra said:
Get down to the gym and suffer the company of sweaty, lycra clad girlies, it's hell.;)
Tim

Tried out an aerobics class at my local gym at the weekend.... being barked at by a woman every 10 seconds - stuff that, I get that at home for free..........

I'm around 6'1" and the jeans are about right, just that I don't use them.

Ralphy you pervert, your not supposed to go to the aerobic classes. I once went to a step class, what an embarssment that was. Circuit training is more discreet. But I prefer to just quietly get on with it all myself.
Tim

Tim said
===========================================
Get down to the gym and suffer the company of sweaty, lycra clad girlies, it's hell
===========================================

But I do ! been going for about 15 months and it has made a difference to my fitness level, but taken precious little off the waist measurement.

Need to diet seriously as well, but would you if your wife cooked Italian food all the time ?

Anyway, most of the lycra-clad girlies at the gym are the same size as me !

6X

Re the bikers paradise stuff not being tested by ride magazine last time, the reason is that all the people at bikers paradise know their stuff inside out, and the people at ride are just journalists, jack of all trades, masters of none. I much prefer to deal with the bloke who makes the stuff,and has been for years.

Psst wanna buy some jeans?

Well I feel like a second hand leather jeans salesman now.
The RS jeans are sold.

But remembered I have a pair of 36" (Long leg) Bikers Paradise Warrior leather jeans. There nowt wrong them, although a bit big for me, so if anyone wants to make a serious offer for them...

Tim

Even more jeans!!!

Rather than see them just sitting in the wardrobe.

A pair of 'Stein' Black leather bike jeans. 32" inch waist. Padded with stretch panels, makes your girlies bum look great. Best offer.

A 'G'MAC black leather jacket, made in Scotland. 44" best offer.

Both in good condition, never bin down the road.

Tim

bikers paradise jeans

TIMOLGRA i tried to e-mail you private but your box is full? contact me if you still have jeans. neil

Back
Top Bottom