Carole Nash money making

Agreed, my personal beef is the fact they charge £40 for a 5 minute phone call!!

The fact that my new insurer is cheaper is a bonus? Besides, expensive doesn't mean good either as someone else mentioned..

Surely It's only a bonus as long as the cover is the same or better but I agree about some of the hideous charges for changing details , especially when they are near to the end of a policy . I don't tend to change my bikes often or make amendments so I'm lucky in that regard .

As in my previous post you are quite right expensive doesn't always mean good . However, I have always found them to be fairly competitive (as opposed to expensive ) and most importantly those who I know who have had to call upon CN's service have found them to be not just good but excellent . :thumb

Take as you find...

Been with C.N. for a good few years now, business and pleasure insurance on 2 bikes. Personally very happy with the premium £200.00 this May, and their service when dealing with an accident and 2 requests for recovery to home address. They used professional recovery firm and wait time less than an hour in the Scottish borders. Satisfied customer here.
:thumb2

Surely It's only a bonus as long as the cover is the same or better but I agree about some of the hideous charges for changing details , especially when they are near to the end of a policy . I don't tend to change my bikes often or make amendments so I'm lucky in that regard .

As in my previous post you are quite right expensive doesn't always mean good . However, I have always found them to be fairly competitive (as opposed to expensive ) and most importantly those who I know who have had to call upon CN's service have found them to be not just good but excellent . :thumb

Agreed. The cover with the new insurance company is like for like plus i get helmet and leathers cover which i didn't have with CN. I have to say i have never had to claim (shit! shouldn't have said that!!), so cannot comment on CN's claims dept, but others have said its good as well.

Agreed. The cover with the new insurance company is like for like plus i get helmet and leathers cover which i didn't have with CN. I have to say i have never had to claim (shit! shouldn't have said that!!), so cannot comment on CN's claims dept, but others have said its good as well.

They are just a broker, not an underwriter - so all they will do in the event of a claim, is punt you on to the underwriter.

Al

Last year 2015 Triumph Explorer..... 1000ds Multistrada...£167 Multi bike policy. swapped the multi for 1200 sport guzzi in August...£41 including broker fees....March swapped Explorer for new Explorer...no Extra but £35 admin fee.

Renewal notice just came Expecting around £200 for Explorer and Stelvio. £486.00 :eek:

No thank you....Carol Nash. No doubt I'll be back with them next year.

Back
Top Bottom