Scotch Piper next Wednesday anybody?

BOBAD

Reaction score
There is a sad lack of meeting places for bikers around Merseyside (well, I don't know of any) and so I'm off to the Scotch Piper in Lydiate next Wednesday around 7,30 to see what's what....

Yes, I know it's a hangout for sports bikes but surely there will be enough GS owners around to have a conversation and a pint?

Postcode is: L31 4HD

I'm not expecting anyone to turn up from this forum, but it's worth a try just in case !

The Red cat at Crank (near St Helens) has recently started a biker night on Thursday evenings. I went along and met Brut33 of this parish. There's a decent sized car park, the pub has seats and tables outside, serves food and decent beer.

is the Piper now re open ? it was burnt quite badly in a fire late last year .new roof was needed etc.

Merseyside meets

The tap at eastham gets busy at weekends:thumby:

Attachments

• maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 293
Looks like it's all scooters and Mods. if I turn up there on a bike in me Greaser gear I'll get beat up.

A good reaming! No chance, I'm an ugly fat fucker, but then there's you and your boyish good looks.......:D

Have you got a Valkyrie now? you change your bikes more than your Bill Grundies :)

I remember in the 80's, we used to ride to Parkgate in Neston; Wirral to a bikers pub. Is it still going?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's a nice ice cream shop on the front in Parkgate.:drool

Re the OP.... It's a long time since I've been to the SP. Will give it a go this Wednesday.:beerjug:
I'll be wearing a white leather jacket with a blue star spangled V on the chest.

This thread is getting to be like a dating service :ymca I'm out.....no I mean off :D

Sorry, can't make it later due to the diversion of bbq and beer this afternoon. Lovely night for biking though, enjoy.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom