Top of the World - a trip to the Andes

Very good, and congrats. I love this. Thank you for sharing and yes, desserts are beautiful.

Great photos, reminded me of when I lived in Chile and went 4x 4' ing up in the mountains north of Santiago. Also my brother in law lives in La Serena.....and I recall those ruts in the tracks...absolutely hell to drive through.....

e8703a6fc99d77934eb9feb0bf38b278.jpg

I see you were about on my patch!
Great write up - I've just read the whole shebang today - the old catholic delayed gratification thing still lingers.
Some achievement - my alt record is 6263M; Chimborazo in Ecuador, on foot which I recon is easier than riding a bike.
The separate graveyards for rich & poor is a good idea - would you wish to be buried beside a rich person?
Good to see that Kev can multitask - sneeze & fart simultaneously :aidan
Well done you guys. :clap

What a fantastic adventure. Thank you for sharing and congratulations on the stunning photographs. What a dramatic landscape.

Ditto Mr Duncan .. that must have been simply amazing .. thank you for taking the time and effort not only to go over and do it but to then slave in front of a PC and put it all up here for us to share !:thumb2

Brilliant ...

just BRILLIANT!!

I thought it was a joke when I first started reading ... I don't know why???

Wonderful write up and congratulations on your great trip :thumb

Thanks very much guys it all seems like but a distant memory now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too would like to add my thanks to you for taking the time to do the write-up and share your tale. It was very enjoyable to read.

RDD

What a brilliant report and adventure. Well done on getting the record for the highest altitude reached by a lady

Fantastic Stuff! Loved the report and the photos.

In 2013, Sarah and i passed through that area, that exact town! Tinogasta. Not sure if we stopped, but it was on the gps trail. I checked :)

I know we chatted about it once or twice, but it was great to see the photos.
Merv.

I too would like to add my thanks to you for taking the time to do the write-up and share your tale. It was very enjoyable to read.

RDD

What a brilliant report and adventure. Well done on getting the record for the highest altitude reached by a lady

I've only just seen this great report. What an adventure! I'm envious...

Only just picked this RR up. Fabulous just fabulous!

Wow, this looks like my dream trip. Thanks for sharing !

Thanks guys:thumb it was a good trip:) fabulous scenery!

Fantastic Stuff! Loved the report and the photos.

In 2013, Sarah and i passed through that area, that exact town! Tinogasta. Not sure if we stopped, but it was on the gps trail. I checked :)

I know we chatted about it once or twice, but it was great to see the photos.
Merv.

You must've gone through Fiambala too then:thumb2 not a lot going on in either town;) expensive though:rolleyes:
Nice part of the world all the same:D

I’ve just binged on this write up over breakfast.... thankyou for taking the time to write up..... really enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom