Trickytree

gspod

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have just read the sad news over on the ABR forum that Trickytree AKA Paul Dimaline passed way on Saturday due to an accident on his BMW in Wales.
Is this the same chap as our Trickytree (I never knew his name) who organised the Yurt meet-ups?

Very sad RIP

Yes it is, sadly. I reckon we should arrange a meet up and have a breakfast on his behalf. I last saw him at Forest Corner cafe near Ollerton. Anyone else up for it?

We were talking about him on Sunday and Amanda asked if there was going to be another Yurt meet up soon. We'd come along to that

Yes it is, sadly. I reckon we should arrange a meet up and have a breakfast on his behalf. I last saw him at Forest Corner cafe near Ollerton. Anyone else up for it?

Sounds about right that. Post a date up bear. I've got the TT on for 2 wks, and Dent, and Chimay, the middle of July.:beerjug:

If it's a date I'm not working I'll have a ride up :thumb2

If I can I'll 'make one' :thumby:

:beerjug:

Having made a surprisingly good suggestion, I've realised I haven't got a free Saturday until 15th July which may be a bit too long for folk to wait. So if anyone wants to arrange something sooner then feel free.

Ollerton seems a fairly decent location to capture those living in South Yorks, East Mids and of course Notts where I believe trickytree lived? Unless there are any other suggestions as I've missed the last few meet ups so not sure where else is good? I didn't know him well, so if any of his good friends on here would prefer to sort summat out then crack on :thumb2

I would love to join you in a meet up in Paul's memory, I'm back in circulation from 26th but if it happens earlier so be it. I'll be following this thread and thinking of Paul from afar.:thumby:

I'd certainly be up for this if something gets sorted out.... like someone already suggested, maybe a meet at the yurt...

I have also been asked if anyone can or will be able to let me know so I can pass details on etc when his funeral will be (so sorry to be writing this on here but I don't know what else to do) as people on here and facebook plus the HDOCGB would like to be informed so I can pass anything on ??

Sorry I didn't get to meet you Trickytree, you sound one great guy who will be missed by many
ride free on your silver lining :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom