Saturday 3rd June - Yurt.

Tommy Gunn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any good to anyone?
Care to join me in raising a bap to Trickytree?

Steve, I'm on my new shifts now, happy to meet you over there on a weekday should our rotas coincide.

We can do that date - sounds like a plan....but knowing about Trickytree's sweet tooth, we would better off with cakes... :green gri

That date looks okay for us - As far as the yurt is concerned, while it's the obvious choice, she does struggle with large (or small for that matter) numbers. If it's on I'm happy to give her a ring to advise of numbers so she's prepared.

Nice one Dermot, let's go with this date as well, for those who can't get to Syston. :thumb2

Okay - looks like this is going ahead so please post up if you're coming and I'll phone through the numbers so she can get organised :thumb2

Tell her to not roast the sausages.... that takes an age!!
Plus they taste better fried anyway:D

I'll attend. What time?

Having ordered and paid for a breakfast last time and got nothing i think I'll give it a miss I'm afraid.

Having ordered and paid for a breakfast last time and got nothing i think I'll give it a miss I'm afraid.

Yes, unorganised is an understatement :D

This is really for us folk who couldn't make the Syston meet due to Dent or whatever. We did raise a glass to Trickytree at Dent as he was due to be there :(

She came out with that meal asking everyone near me/us if we were still waiting for food.
@5 mins later she asked our group to eat it as she had apparently cooked too many!

:D

Me and the Mrs will be there....what sort of time we looking at? :thumb2

Okay chaps

I've called 'The Yurt' and told them to expect a small group around 9am that will want a bit of grub and coffee etc....

Looks like there will only be 7-10 of us, unfortunately Amanda can't make it, so see you there :thumby:

D

Back
Top Bottom