Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ALL Parts For F650 G650 F800 R1100 R1150 R1200 GS , Low prices Worldwide shipping

# C2, T1 ,T3 & T4 = Halo Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    it ain't a 'shop' - thats why Ebay exists..

read the T&C's

Poise - The art of raising an eyebrow - not the roof.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Websites very confusing, parts are listed as new, then under condition it says used!

Not for me Im afraid👎👎👎

I'm sorry. I can not answer the question of so many idiots...

think id rather buy my parts from the drunk at my local pub....
    parts from all the bikes that get stolen here and sent abroad.then we buy them back...
    dont think so..........
    and id say that subscriber or not we dont need members like that....

Quote Originally Posted by emphu.eu View Post
    Excellent you are fitting in well already, dont worry more idiots will be along shortly with many many questions.

Quote Originally Posted by emphu.eu View Post
    Is that an indication of your approach to customer service? I'm sure you'll do a lot of business on here with that attitude.

So a trader who sells used parts can only come from a stolen motorcycle?
    My goodness! The ebay merchandise is just a stolen item !!! Quickly Write a Message for eBay !!!
    Look at 71,000 stolen BMW parts, ONLY IN EUROPE!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Motorcycle...p2045573.m1684

Postscript:
    All parts come from certified sources. Every customer received an invoice. If you do not want to buy from us, no problem.

if you dont know what the item your selling is then you just put (unknown item)....lol really.....and if its threaded you call it a (screw) seriously you think anybody here
    will spend money,oh yeah theres another one called (a silver rod)
    yep i reckon your a real profesional....
    im sure your credentials are as good as my spelling.....

It is an established fact that a lot of bikes stolen from the UK end up in eastern Europe, hence the proliferation of UK-spec parts (left-dipping headlights, MPH speedos) being sold from places like Lithuania and Romania. So when a previously unknown dealer like you from that part of the world comes along with no introduction and, with their first post, breaks forum rules it appears less than 'above board'. It looks like spam or a scam. This is what prompts the sort of replies you've seen. And yes, I know dealers/breakers from that part of the world also buy damaged bikes legitimately from the UK (I've sold a bike to each of the countries mentioned) but people remember bad things, not good.

Introduce yourself properly - say who you are, how you work, where you source your bikes etc and you're likely to get a different response than you do when you post an unreadable list of part numbers without prices. With the right approach and the right reassurance that your business is legitimate you could attract plenty of business from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sproggy View Post
    It is an established fact that a lot of bikes stolen from the UK end up in eastern Europe, hence the proliferation of UK-spec parts (left-dipping headlights, MPH speedos) being sold from places like Lithuania and Romania. So when a previously unknown dealer like you from that part of the world comes along with no introduction and, with their first post, breaks forum rules it appears less than 'above board'. It looks like spam or a scam. This is what prompts the sort of replies you've seen. And yes, I know dealers/breakers from that part of the world also buy damaged bikes legitimately from the UK (I've sold a bike to each of the countries mentioned) but people remember bad things, not good.

Introduce yourself properly - say who you are, how you work, where you source your bikes etc and you're likely to get a different response than you do when you post an unreadable list of part numbers without prices. With the right approach and the right reassurance that your business is legitimate you could attract plenty of business from here.
    Good post.

Quote Originally Posted by aeronut7 View Post
    will spend money,oh yeah theres another one called (a silver rod)

I understand the problem. But we get the data from the central database. If you have a question and we can not reply, we will forward it to the wholesaler.

The manufacturer's part name is the same, that is, Silver Rod , Item no.: 33358544693 or 33177672457 , I think the manufacturer database is right.

Two examples:
    http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/partxref?q=33358544693

https://www.ascycles.com/SILVER-ROD-33358544693

according to my web reading expertise that part (**4693) has been superseded by #33358550387 . Paralever Brace, Silver .... not Silver Rod

Quote Originally Posted by sproggy View Post

+1 from me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12