Thread: Stink wheel Big H style.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Stink wheel Big H style.

Saw this baby at Grindleford cafe. Count the pipes.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Ooooh, that is sweet!

Andres

Nsr 400?

would that be the one with the mythical magic card, that unlocks extra ponys

Mart

Wasn't the magic card for the MC28 NSR250?

Ooh how lovely is that but what is it....?

Fairing looks NSR250, frame looks NSR400 but with a gull arm swinger.... maybe from an NSR250 then there's a 4 pot smoker???
    Two NSR motors lovingly glued together in someone's shed? RD500 or RG500? Homemade jobby?

More info required!

Wasnt the 400 a triple ?

That looks fantastic

I saw something very very like this for sale on ebay recently. I can't remember what frame was used but the engine was out of an RG500 (I know....Suzuki) Whatever it was it wasn't anything to do with the NS400R triple.

Bloody great bike that's for sure......

DVLA vehicle check reveals it to be 387cc.
    Most likely an NSR400 engine with either a dummy 4th pipe or maybe the top one bifurcating into two end cans under the seat.

I initially wondered if it was a 4 cylinder RG400 fitted,for some reason,but that wouldn't be 387cc as the capacity is 397cc on them.

Must be daytime only MOT given the lack of lights but I don't fancy having no mirrors or indicators on today's roads
    Bicycle riders.....Darwin's very own speed bumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarka View Post
    DVLA vehicle check reveals it to be 387cc.
    Most likely an NSR400 engine with either a dummy 4th pipe or maybe the top one bifurcating into two end cans under the seat.

I initially wondered if it was a 4 cylinder RG400 fitted,for some reason,but that wouldn't be 387cc as the capacity is 397cc on them.

Must be daytime only MOT given the lack of lights but I don't fancy having no mirrors or indicators on today's roads
    That's it Tarka. It used to be his race bike at one time, but he decided to put it on the rd, he's done a lovely job of it. His mates RVF , was also very tidy. Daytime mot only.

Looks very similar to the bike I came to within a few hours of buying late last year, luckily for me he sold it the night before he came to my house or I was going to be a whole lot lighter in the wallet
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Look what has just popped up on ebay....

Wayne Gardner 500 Race Replica Two Stroke Road Legal Track Bike

'Farmboy'....Go on, you KNOW that you want it......

oh FFS

Story of my life really, I have just gone and gotten myself a mortgage or else I would have had that for sure