Vines Guildford Manager?

12 years old - 32000 miles

Do you use a product to remove the blue colouring form your exhaust? I recall there was a thread about this and I wanted to tell my friend the amen of the product but can't find it?

Do you use a product to remove the blue colouring form your exhaust? I recall there was a thread about this and I wanted to tell my friend the amen of the product but can't find it?

Autosol. But use lightly. The pipes are chromed so be gentle.

Autosol. But use lightly. The pipes are chromed so be gentle.

Ok, thanks. That's not the product I was thinking of. I think it was recommended by the member that does the detailing. Had an 1150 cleaner than showroom.

Ok, thanks. That's not the product I was thinking of. I think it was recommended by the member that does the detailing. Had an 1150 cleaner than showroom.

Optiglanz? But that didn't work for me.

NO, ORIGINALLY THEY WENT BLUE AND THEN IT DISAPPEARED AND THEY WENT A DULL SILVER - THERMO DYNAMICS

A customers 2004 bike, 98k miles.

It's now up to 109k miles and still just as clean.

fuakj5.jpg
[

Its not just bikes,

Some years ago i went to a main Japanese main dealer to collect some parts that were supposedly OEM only for an MOT

Whillst i was waiting fo somone to man the empty showroom / parts desk, i perused the forecourt

A mix of new / demonstrater / & Sh sales

The new cars were as new, 0 miles, tape all over etc.

The SH used / warranted cars were the usual mix of one careful owner (;) etc

The demonstraters were awful, one had a flat tyre, body works dents & dings etc.

Suffice to say i wasnt impressed.

I made my feelings know on the comunnity forums at that time.

I was then asked to remove any reference to dealer in case they took action for portraying them in a bad light.

Suffice to say i wasnt impressed!!!

Needless to say I didn't buy it. I said that the only way I would consider buying it was if they replaced all the corroded parts. Nope they won't be doing that.

When I said that this bike was a disgrace to not only BMW but the dealership, the response was that it got thoroughly washed once every week.

Fucking Hell thats scary my KTMs never looked like that,

Back
Top Bottom