Tossers off

Yep, what they said.....have a damn good trip all.......

Don't let Lucy near the vodka, (or any deer for that matter ;) ) and keep it rubber side down :thumb

Fanum said:
Don't let Lucy near the vodka ....

lucyvodka.jpg

:barf

G

Fanum said:
Yep, what they said.....have a damn good trip all.......

Don't let Lucy near the vodka, (or any deer for that matter ;) ) and keep it rubber side down :thumb

They told me the vodka was cheap :(

This is gonna be sooooooo much fun .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1200 's beware Adventure coming through

:dabone :dabone :dabone Red mist coming down already:D

Hey Guys n Gals - see you somewhere round the border crossing - Poland/Lithuania - we'll be heading North to see Rolf on the Tuesday and doing the FULL Baltic tour with no short cuts!!:D

Expect to see Basil using only his back tyre as usual!!!!

Well boys 'n' girls............its down to just hours now and not days anymore...........

corrrrrrrr...............I'm so exitced I feel that I could spontaneously combust. :bounce1

BTBR

bigtrailbikerider said:
Well boys 'n' girls............its down to just hours now and not days anymore...........

Unfortunately, I've still got a day's work to do, a radio to reprogramme, a bike to reassemble and all my packing to do!

:(

Greg

The bags are packed - the bike's packed - and we're off to Yorkshire on the first leg.
If you're reading this then you haven't gone yey - see you tomorrow at Mills.
If you're not reading this you don't know what I'm on about :D

Like Greg I have to work until 5pm tonight so will be busy packing the bike later today. Typical just started raining here in Nottingham, however the outlook looks a bit brighter than it did earlier in the week.

Metal Man said:
It hurts when I laugh so much:p ;)

You'll have no problem leaving Ming.... he always uses too much front brake to get any speed up :D:D

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom