Tossers off

wednesday get together inthe north,

where is everybody meeting in the north east the night before tout, and what are arrangements for meeting up as quayside is quite large and the amsterdam ship will be loading as well,

I don't know the port area, so can't advise the best place for the group photo.

Mark Dilloway, ming (with Mrs Ming) and I won't be arriving until about midday on Thursday.

Several other tossers are north-east based and probably won't be allowed out to play the night before.

However, I am aware of one or two that will have travelled up on Wednesday. They can each respond here themselves.

Greg

Greg Masters said:
Several other tossers are north-east based and probably won't be allowed out to play the night before.

Mill BMW only 15 mins from Ferry.. how about meeting there, plenty of free Coffee for those waiting for Ming to arrive;)

N54 56.546 W1 27.864

Metal Man said:
Mill BMW only 15 mins from Ferry.. how about meeting there, plenty of free Coffee for those waiting for Ming to arrive;)

N54 56.546 W1 27.864

I'd be up for that - I'm staying in Hull the night before.

Time?

Metal Man said:
Greg Masters said:

N54 56.546 W1 27.864

Sounds like a plan to me?

Have a good one you guys.

I've got a month to go before my hols.

Peter

Metal Man said:
Greg Masters said:

N54 56.546 W1 27.864

We might just try for that as well (any particular time-ish?), haven't a clue where we're staying Wednesday night, thought we'd find something south-ish of Scotch Corner (Richmond? Anyone that way know of anything?)

Grumpy & Mrs Grumpy Lee

me and mrs speggo are staying at the park Hotel North Shields Wed night, so if anyone is in the vicinity, we could meet up for a beer or two.....

Otherwise, meet at Mill BMW around noon with a big grin on your faces!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just a thought (and I am sure that someone has), but has someone told Mill BMW that a large bunch of Tossers with stupid big grins and over packed panniers will be turning up at midday?

BTBR

bigtrailbikerider said:
Just a thought (and I am sure that someone has), but has someone told Mill BMW that a large bunch of Tossers with stupid big grins and over packed panniers will be turning up at midday?
BTBR

Yep.. no problem:)

Hello Tossers!

Departure time is near?:) As I understand; 6. june in Vilnius? Looking forward to see and to meet you!

Me? Last weekend I was in fact in London! Daughter in Welwyn:)

Nice trip, nice people and a nice little city that London!! Queens Cabin, Tower, Hyde Park - you name it! Found a nice BMW-shop in Hertford; three times visited in two days and the result: a pair of BMW-boots! + coffe and bikes, all of them - the whole BMW family!
Heaven for me that shop :D

Safe journey to all of you!

Rolf in Vilnius

Well thats it for me :D :D Took the bike to London today just to check it was ok,finnished in London at 15'45 and had a nice sedate ride home :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

not back at work til its all been done in two weeks:D :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug: :beerjug:

got the holiday feeling Now :D :D

if i leave now I might get to mill in time :D :D :dabone :dabone

Maybe a bit late!!!

Coming up from Bristol in the morning, picking up Hawkins on the way. AA route says it's about 5+ hours ride!!! Hmmmm, choices:

1. Get up early

2. Get up later and be there about 1 ish

If 2 will you still be there?

Fred

Re: Maybe a bit late!!!

fredkat41 said:
Coming up from Bristol in the morning, picking up Hawkins on the way. AA route says it's about 5+ hours ride!!! Hmmmm, choices:

1. Get up early

2. Get up later and be there about 1 ish

If 2 will you still be there?

Fred

Fred,

RU coming up the M5 then onto the M42?

If so, I am right next to junc 2 M42 (Hopwood Services) if you fancy meeting up on the morning?

Then we might pick up BHT en-route somewhere?

I intend to be at Mill BMW for midday, so I reckon to be at the services around 7:30 am!

Alan

Option 2 works Greg .....ignoring traffic lights.....coppers ....road blocks...and of course fluffy animals on the road. ;)

Back
Top Bottom