Thread: Douglas Park, East Kilbride

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Douglas Park, East Kilbride

Quick mention about excellent service/treatment I had last Saturday 12/5, whilst on route to Shetland for the week. Suffered an unrepairable puncture which needed a new tyre, arrived after the servicing department had shut, phone call to a technician, Stephan Cowan, turned out from home and changed the tyres to enable me to carry on. Real good service from all staff, in particular Stephen.

+1
    they did a similar thing for me last year on an unrepairable puncture

maybe they get a lot of us on route to the highlands in need of new rubber !
    When nothing goes right - go left !

Retired full time bike farkler Click here to find out how to Subscribe

DOUGLAS PARK

Ive just today traded my bike for a newer model GSA, this will be my 6th BMW bike and the 2nd from this dealership, I just wanted to say how happy Ive been with the value for money and service from Douglas Park.
    Alan Dalziel ive always found very easy to deal with and very fair with trade in values, I picked my new bike up today, full tank of fuel, 12months RFL, 2 years warranty and emergency assistance, all without any haggling, also I would add I received generous discounts on the cost of servicing and accessories on my last bike .

WELL DONE ALAN AND TEAM

+1 for what Pablo said, great service from Alan and Scott when I recently purchased my new GSA

Beaky Farkler Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    For a bit of contrast, I rode down their for a pre booked test ride on a lowered suspension GS. When I arrived, the bike was out on loan so I had to hang around whilst they sorted that out.
    I had a good test ride - enough to convince me I wanted to move from my 2011 1200R to a GS. This was in late 2014 if I recall correctly. I was shocked at the Ł3k trade in they offered me. To add insult to injury he pointed out a problem with my tyres that needed sorting soonest and then couldn’t help as the workshop was shut (saturday).

Maybe they’ve responded to feedback and upped their game but I was not impressed.

Shakey

I got my new GSA in September, it's my first time dealing with Parks EK but I was very happy with how I was treated, Scott dealt with me and he couldn't have been anymore professional with how he handled my purchase . I traded my Africa Twin for the GS and got a very fair price and the rest of the staff including the workshop guys, have been very helpful and courteous with any questions I've had to date. I guess it all comes down to personal experience but maybe you should give them another try.......