Spotify music from Nav V

Simples!

Reaction score
Hi all, it frustrated me that although I could play my Spotify play list into my Sena headset direct from my phone I wasn't able to use the media player on the nav v. Because my phone was not connected to the nav v I also could control phonecards or use smartlink. Well I have managed to solve most if that. Pair the phone with the nav v and the nav v with the Bluetooth headset. Just Spotify play list to go. I have a play list in Spotify with over 400 songs. I found a program link here http://www.allavsoft.com. download the trial version change video to audio and the conversion to mp3. In Spotify go to your play list, touch the three dots and select share and copy link. Paste this into allays oft and your Spotify login when requested. Click convert and Janet is your transsexual uncle! All 400 songs converted to mp3 and saved with their name. In nav v when connected to a pc make a new music folder (or not if you already have one) and transfer the files. Play your songs and ride safe😎

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Sorry about the auto correct mishaps. Contact me if you need clarity on the process.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom