Thank you Dentsters

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
A huge thanks to Micky and all who helped put the Dent weekend together :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

A fantastic weekend, as always it was good to meet old faces and new ones alike.

Enjoyed yesterday evening around the fire, even managed to stay awake until midnight :D Thanks to Northern Jock, Barney, Gerard Watts, Richard and the other couple whose names I didn't get for the evenings entertainment, even the prospect beardie one was entertaining :D

The man himself talking to the boss
dent008-X3.jpg

The ride outs getting ready for the off
dent001-X3.jpg

JohnnyBoxer taking the first group out
dent002-X3.jpg

dent003-X3.jpg

Cato turned up on a very nice Orange bike :thumb
dent004-X3.jpg

His Lordship Barney
dent005-X3.jpg

Flatdog and GS Addict
dent007-X3.jpg

Lady who lead the second ride-out (sorry I didn't get your name)
dent006-X3.jpg

Second group about to depart
dent009-X3.jpg

Rosie gives us a wave
dent010-X3.jpg

Gerard looking for a cat maybe :D
dent011-X3.jpg

You are Gordon Ramsey and I claim my £10.00
Met you for the first time in the Sun Inn on Friday evening, I take my hat off to you, it's a fantastic website.
Cheers, Fatal.

You are Gordon Ramsey and I claim my £10.00
Met you for the first time in the Sun Inn on Friday evening, I take my hat off to you, it's a fantastic website.
Cheers, Fatal.
That's not the first time I've been called that :D And you sir are Paul Hollywood :D We should have got a photo together :thumb

So - Have colostomy bags taken over from Camel-backs, as the "must have item" for a 6hr bike-run? :rolleyes:

Al :D

Good fun in Dent

Thanks all for a great time in Dent.:bounce1

A big thank you to Micky :clap for organizing and looking out for us Dent newbies.

We (myself and Derek - the wifes new nickname) could only stay the one night, but it was good to meet you all.

Thanks to Packer & Robbie for the glove loan - they're being returned shortly.

SteveT & Neil - message on the way re Strontian

UTurnTony & Khulu for mirth and merryment

Fatal, Snelly, Madmountainman, Mspenz & wife (sorry i cant remember your wifes name)

Johnnyboxer for excellent weather reports

Plus all the fine peoples we spoke too but cant remember names:augie

This is in the calendar for next year proper.

View attachment 342075

cheers

Clive (and Derek)

So - Have colostomy bags taken over from Camel-backs, as the "must have item" for a 6hr bike-run? :rolleyes:

Al :D

Ha ha ... my kreiga bum bag has been my manbag for the last three years or so. Wallet, glasses, keys ... etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had planned on coming up on the early sunday but got sidetracked by a fucking garden centre as part payment on my spainish trip next month

I knew a Garden Centre would feature, you must know every inch of Yorkshire's Garden Centres off by heart

I had planned on coming up on the early sunday but got sidetracked by a fucking garden centre as part payment on my spainish trip next month

That's what happens when you do a deal with the Devil. You will be in her pocket for awhile. :D :beerjug:

Thanks all for a great time in Dent.:bounce1

A big thank you to Micky :clap for organizing and looking out for us Dent newbies.

We (myself and Derek - the wifes new nickname) could only stay the one night, but it was good to meet you all.

Thanks to Packer & Robbie for the glove loan - they're being returned shortly.

SteveT & Neil - message on the way re Strontian

UTurnTony & Khulu for mirth and merryment

Fatal, Snelly, Madmountainman, Mspenz & wife (sorry i cant remember your wifes name)

Johnnyboxer for excellent weather reports

Plus all the fine peoples we spoke too but cant remember names:augie

This is in the calendar for next year proper.

View attachment 342075

cheers

Clive (and Derek)

Good to meet both yourself and Del ( :rolleyes: ), maybe see you somewhere Strontianish.
And happy birthday.

Mike &....Maureen :D

Strontian's a go go

Mike & Maureen

Strontian is on.....:thumb2

I have permission from my domestic manager (A.K.A. Derek)

I'm nearly finished ironing my socks.... just my favourite brown 'y' fronts with pink piping to go.

cheers

Clive

Mike & Maureen

Strontian is on.....:thumb2

I have permission from my domestic manager (A.K.A. Derek)

I'm nearly finished ironing my socks.... just my favourite brown 'y' fronts with pink piping to go.

cheers

Clive

Ok, now grab yourself a midge bhurka & some Shoo repellent :D

Good one Paul :thumby:

Great photography, good that you caught 'Our Gerard' looking for the two pence he lost earlier that day :eek:

:beerjug:

dent011-X3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom