System 7

AA388

Reaction score
I tried one on Saturday and it's very light, has anyone bought one yet and worn it for a while. I was quite impressed with the ease of conversion but they had no idea of the price of the Bluetooth.

Interesting. I've been told deliveries of the new System 7's won't be until mid June. Where did you manage this may I enquire?

They have a large on display at Coopers in Sunderland and i've no idea if they have other sizes. The interier wasn't as plush as the Schuberth and more like a Roof Boxer that I had years ago which I wore for years and which was the only helmet I've ever had that didnt get slack. I'm waiting for a call on prices and availability of both the helmet and bluetooth but i'm tempted as I like the idea of just shoving the chin guard in the topbox on a warm day.

Well, I thought I would have to give in a kidney but it seems I need to give both. £865 is what they've come back with. Helmet available next week and Bluetooth middle of next month or so they say. I think it's difficult for them to justify £340 for the Bluetooth.

Well, I thought I would have to give in a kidney but it seems I need to give both. £865 is what they've come back with. Helmet available next week and Bluetooth middle of next month or so they say. I think it's difficult for them to justify £340 for the Bluetooth.

Here is the thing. At least it is with infinity motorcycles. If you buy Bluetooth kit at same time as helmet and it is being fitted at the time of purchase, you do not pay VAT, as the whole thing is now "become" one and you do not pay by law VAT on safety equipment that must be worn by law. See if your BMW dealer can offer you such deal.

You don't ask, you don't get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't ask, you don't get.

I did ask, the reply was "i know nothing about that" there's no stock anyway so i'll see nearer the time what they will do, they didn't even have any details about the bluetooth apart from a picture.

Wobble, Thanks for the link, i'll take a copy when i go to order.

Advised today that the size I pre-ordered won't now be available until............:drums

January 2018! Order cancelled fifthwith :mad:

Back
Top Bottom