What is this would I like it ?

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Why is this spelt correctly, is there hard standing, can I park next to the rugby club, can I bring a small scooter and ride around like a knob.

Can I bring my dog, if I come in my campervan I need elecyrical hook up !

Is the off road ok for noviceise, will there be any people there from other countries ? I am a vegitarian is the any food for vegetarians.

Shall I bring cider, can I bring cider for others as rugby clubs can be expencive, If I am sick can I set off a fire extingwisher to clear it up ?

Where do I buy a ticket, can I tear my ticket in half so I can bring a freind in without paying, will there be FREE Tea and coffee ?

Hope the raffles not shite, can I drop botte tops on the rugby pitches ? Will you let in Quad bikes, my mate has a racing quad, its a bit nosey.

Is there clamping ? Wheres Bumxton. Is it near Manchester or Birmingham.

What times food,

LOOKS COOL I`m coming :thumb2 tesco :bakerman:

Attachments

• 10834180_10154837277270705_1468865259_n.jpg
    10834180_10154837277270705_1468865259_n.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 736
You loved it really Steve, and it was very much appreciated by all regular attendees.

(You forgot "Can I punch the String Meister if he takes photos of me?")

That made me smile Bakes - hadn't appreciated the stupidity of some of the stuff you had to deal with. :D

That made me smile Bakes - hadn't appreciated the stupidity of some of the stuff you had to deal with. :D[/QUOTE

Oh message after message, night after night year after year, and haters too.
But wouldn`t have missed it for the world, I loved the attention it bought me.

So see you there on the Friday, I can enjoy othere folks hard hard work, and don`t moan about a thing just don`t return, if it was me running it you wouldn`t be welcome next year if i heard you moaning about nothing.

Theses events only break even at the last moment, so thank the organisers for there sleepless nights.

Spot on Steve.
I'm sure you know how much all of your efforts are appreciated and how much they have contributed to welding the GSer and other groups and communities together. I've only managed one HogRoast and one Christmas ride but was massively impressed by all the effort.
Over the years I've organised a lot of events for big groups of people (not any more :D) and you begin to wonder why you bother given some of the shit you deal with but it's well worth it in the end. Probably. And somebody has to do it!

Spot on Steve.
I'm sure you know how much all of your efforts are appreciated and how much they have contributed to welding the GSer and other groups and communities together.

Can't argue with that. I've made some good friends and met some really interesting and thought provoking people due to these events.

That made me smile Bakes - hadn't appreciated the stupidity of some of the stuff you had to deal with. :D[/QUOTE

So see you there on the Friday, I can enjoy othere folks hard hard work, and don`t moan about a thing just don`t return, if it was me running it you wouldn`t be welcome next year if i heard you moaning about nothing.

Theses events only break even at the last moment, so thank the organisers for there sleepless nights.

I hope you are right Steve! ...although I can't say you didn't warn me. Not too many moans yet but there is still time. 17 days , 9 hours 35 minutes to go....but who's counting :D

I had an interesting talk with one of the local TRF groups the other night. They would be delighted to lead some ride outs for the mere sum of £10 per person.....and a donation to their club. :mad: I just hope they never need a blood transfusion because I'll ask Derbyshire Blood bikes to charge them before setting off.

Aye but surely the tenner would be for a full tank of fuel and a bacon butty.
We are up north after all.

Why is this spelt correctly, is there hard standing, can I park next to the rugby club, can I bring a small scooter and ride around like a knob.

Can I bring my dog, if I come in my campervan I need elecyrical hook up !

Is the off road ok for noviceise, will there be any people there from other countries ? I am a vegitarian is the any food for vegetarians.

Shall I bring cider, can I bring cider for others as rugby clubs can be expencive, If I am sick can I set off a fire extingwisher to clear it up ?

Where do I buy a ticket, can I tear my ticket in half so I can bring a freind in without paying, will there be FREE Tea and coffee ?

Hope the raffles not shite, can I drop botte tops on the rugby pitches ? Will you let in Quad bikes, my mate has a racing quad, its a bit nosey.

Is there clamping ? Wheres Bumxton. Is it near Manchester or Birmingham.

What times food,

LOOKS COOL I`m coming :thumb2 tesco :bakerman:

Bet you were sponsored to wear and show-off that watch........;)

Preparations going well. Bands booked, fire pit well stocked and ready. T shirts ordered.
Got to get the strimmer out for the off road skills course but there is still time.

Helmet throwing competition , slow bike race, Yard of ale contest, rideouts, beer bikes and bolloxs:beerjug:

Attachments

• T-shirt v2.jpg
    T-shirt v2.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 258
Preparations going well. Bands booked, fire pit well stocked and ready. T shirts ordered.
Got to get the strimmer out for the off road skills course but there is still time.

Helmet throwing competition , slow bike race, Yard of ale contest, rideouts, beer bikes and bolloxs:beerjug:

Congratulations, well done Becky and I coming up Friday on bikes. Realy looking forward to meeting old and new friends.

Blooming marvellous. Are you bringing donuts? :p It'll be great to see you both again although now I know you are coming the pressure is really on!!!

Back
Top Bottom