Ducati Multistrada convert

Tatty

Reaction score
Just picked up an R1200GS Rallye and loving it. Traded in a Faultistrada for it as I am amazed how much better the GS handles when pushed hard. First BMW - probably wont be last if the good service from my dealer continues.

Thanks for the welcome. Just been out for another blast through Cheddar Gorge this evening. Empty roads and plenty of twisties. Yep, loving it!

I too went from an MTS1200GT to R1200GSA TE, I prefer the GSA but its comfort and driveshaft are what I like. The acceleration and handling of the MTS was better iMO, but not significant and the GSA has enough of everything that I need.

Welcome

Yes, mine was one of the new DVT's and the acceleration and kick from the 160bhp engine was addictive, but I found myself hooning around like a lunatic all the time which was unbecoming of someone my age, er.. , I mean experience. I only popped out for a test ride of a GS for fun with a mate and took it for a 2 hour blast through some twisty B roads in Wales. I was so impressed with this latest model of GS, which to me is very different from the 2015 model I last tried, that I ended up doing a deal a couple of weeks later. Lesson learnt!

I also love having the shaft drive. No more messing around with cleaning and lubing!

Back
Top Bottom