Any Decent Air Con Engineers In East Angular?

Udders

A Needy Twat
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well, anyone know of one what does cars? :D
Mine was re-gassed last year but don't work again now! :mad:

Most garages can check your car for leaks - even tyre companies do it.
Then you can decide if it's economic to repair.

Or take a chance and regass system at @£50:00 and hope it lasts the summer.

Do you have access to a good UV light?

If so, get the bonnet open on a dark night & run it over the AC system - any leaks should show, as the gas usually has a green dye marker visible under UV. The usual culprits are the compressor (seals), the Condenser (maybe stone damage to the core) or pipework.

Let me think who does your trucks and can do cars as its all the same ?????????? :blast

Aah, there you are! :D. So, do I book it in at your workshop for a Saturday or do it at my work if I leave my keys? :nenau No playing though. It's too quick for you! :green gri

Aah, there you are! :D. So, do I book it in at your workshop for a Saturday or do it at my work if I leave my keys? :nenau No playing though. It's too quick for you! :green gri

No plans at present to be over your way this weekend so far, though that could change.If you want it done this Saturday am you can come here.

Can't do this weekend unfortunately. Got to go to cadwell park for the NG meeting. :beerjug: I shall be in touch as to when I can get there! :thumb2

it will be the condenser

Agreed condenser is the most likely leak point, often a detailed visual check will reveal an oily patch where refrigerant boiled off and the oil dissolved within is left behind.

Back
Top Bottom