Its home

Delboy777

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
3a74d993317a69901a75cb4c6298902a.jpg

6c715b0bbc6ee716a70d47aaf8634287.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watch out, that pikey that's lifting your washing machine for scrap has his eye on your new bike.......:D

Sound's a good plan, when I got my first gsxr ran it in overnight and dropped it off next morning for it's first service.

Now a day's it take a month just to book the damn thing's in !

Weather will be excellent in July.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Sound's a good plan, when I got my first gsxr ran it in overnight and dropped it off next morning for it's first service.

Now a day's it take a month just to book the damn thing's in !

Weather will be excellent in July.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

This job im on wont finish until maybe end July or into Aug, my plan since i cancelled going to the TT is go to the Manx GP end of Aug. Thats my plan lol

Nice . They are very good bikes . Motor is turbine smooth !

Havent heard anything bad about them except maybe the OEM fitment tyres. However i have a set of PR4s ready just incase. Im told that the thing pulls like a train in top gear from 30mph hope so. Farkles are pilling up awaiting fitment too.

Like that del, was thinking of something like that myself, getting fed up with the bee mzz niggles,keep safe.

Be interesting to hear how you get on with it - seems to be a true sports-tourer in the fashion of the VFR750/800 and BMWR1100s before the bigger bikes took off for couples wanting to take everything and the kitchen sink.

Al

I will post my findings as and when and indeed if i can get out on it. Up to my eyes in work and finding it hard to do much else atm

Back
Top Bottom