What's it worth?

IJGser

Reaction score
So I'm planing to sell my extremely prepped Xchallenge but as I've been out the loop sometime just wondering what it's worth and where's best to sell it?

I'm going to include the spare
a5f62b3792995655b080cfb357b8226a.jpg
ce3e065207ce4c361ff04de52bbcea47.jpg
wheels and panniers with the sale and all history and paperwork from its build over the last 6 odd years.

I will add the spec but here's some pics to be going on with.
db7e320bf1acc9d8d0f11e49e8d75ad7.jpg
64db2f59b55d0aa54f7098ae262e50d9.jpg
a5efbb4c39d5f5b4a7fc6c45d7c29e3d.jpg
af8697c93502c4bfd0f58f36fd251075.jpg
1fc5c9d23e7b1fdb7d496f4b817895df.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would say about £500 and sell it to me lol ;-)

On a serious note I think you will have to give a few more details before a realistic price guide could be given but I would guess you will get some interest in it .....either here or on eBay .
I'm after another one but looking for a one in standard trim that perhaps needs a bit work to keep the price down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The stats!

Registered 2007
Owened by me for the last 6 years with one former keeper
Available to view in Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Two keys
M.O.T 28th October 2017
27k miles

This one off overland prepped bike was built by Mike Overy at overland and classic near Melton Mowbray

I’m selling it with a spare set of wheels, meaning there will be a 19/21 front and 17/18 rear, also included are the adventure spec magadan panniers (with hoop mounting conversion)

Below is the list of the spec but please contact me with any questions

TT tank conversion (400 mile total range)
F800 front mud guard conversion
14/15/16/17 tooth sprockets
49 tooth rear sprocket
R1200 headlight (with guard) and screen
LED indicators
Adventure spec LED aux and spot lights
Kriega 5 litre bag
PDM 60 fuse box
3 aux power sockets
Scottoiler e system
Pivotpegz
TT adjustable gear lever
Acerbis multiple hand guards
Tony Archer seat
Reprom disc (e manual)
Renthal bars
R&G tail tidy
TT brake disc guard
TT side stand hard part
TT chain guide
Scheffelmeier oil cooler
Scheffelmeier sprocket cover
Bespoke bash plate
Marzocchi shiver forks with progressive springs (built at Hyperpro)
Hypropro rear shock with hydraulic preload adjustment
Side mounted tool box
Scorpion exhaust
TT zumo 660 mount
Symtec heated grips
Unifilter (foam)
Permanent live jump start point (lead included)
New battery fitted this year

Difficult to say. Micky posted up recently as he had a mate looking for one; maybe give him a shout.

I'd stick it up on eBay as a classified, and also post on advrider and adventurebikerider.

Will pm you 're what I think its worth.

Well, between a few forums so far I've been offered 3 XCountrys as PX
I'm thinking with how the pound is against the euro selling to the eurozone could be a good idea, maybe offer to drop it off if it's a interesting place.

What is the seat height please?

High I'm not sure but can measure at the weekend, it really depends on which wheels and seat (have a standard one too) are on it.

I have a 32" inside leg and get both feet down but no where near flat.
It was set up lower than the stock machine but honestly with the XC wheels and TA seat I can still (just) put both down.

I had a conversation at Dent with Malc, he is looking at your type of bike to do the TAT. He is a friend of Micky's. Other names Mr Smooth I think and if me beer goggles are not addling me brain John Sprigg is his name . Email Micky he will put you in touch. This bike might be right up his street.:thumby:

Andrew

I had a conversation at Dent with Malc, he is looking at your type of bike to do the TAT. He is a friend of Micky's. Other names Mr Smooth I think and if me beer goggles are not addling me brain John Sprigg is his name . Email Micky he will put you in touch. This bike might be right up his street.:thumby:

Andrew

Micky will be along at some point but my understanding is that John's sourced one in Ireland.

Micky will be along at some point but my understanding is that John's sourced one in Ireland.

Indeed, we found one in Ireland via PeterNI and John has bought it. It's down at Decky's at the moment 'being looked at' :D

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom