Just ordered one of these

FatAl

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hopefully arriving in three weeks time when I get back from Kefalonia. I had to trade in my XTZ1200 super tenere for it. The arthritis in my hip, knee, and the injury I have to my left hand has caused me to look for something lighter and lower, and with a very light clutch. I had a recent test ride and was very impressed with the bike, certainly felt a lot smaller than the S10, but as the day and miles went on I grew into the bike. I think it will slow me down a fair bit, but I'm good with that as I've got older I've realised my reactions aren't as sharp as they should be for high speed riding, and there's also too many speed camera revenue sights as well. I'm going with soft luggage as I think fixed hard panniers and top box may spoil the looks of IMHO a lovely looking motorcycle. Have ordered a comfort seat and extra power point, juries still out on what if any louder pipes will be fitted. Also considering some bar end mirrors. Might even get an open face lid and go all Hipsterish.
Can't wait, 18 sleeps to go :D

Attachments

• bonnevillet120_1.jpg
    bonnevillet120_1.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 470
Very handsome bike Sir, some fun to be had on that I reckon

My next bike.... in about 5 years time, I reckon... if I was to get a second bike, that would be the one... enjoy it when it comes, but don't go hipsterish, go Steve McQueen

Hopefully arriving in three weeks time when I get back from Kefalonia. I had to trade in my XTZ1200 super tenere for it. The arthritis in my hip, knee, and the injury I have to my left hand has caused me to look for something lighter and lower, and with a very light clutch. I had a recent test ride and was very impressed with the bike, certainly felt a lot smaller than the S10, but as the day and miles went on I grew into the bike. I think it will slow me down a fair bit, but I'm good with that as I've got older I've realised my reactions aren't as sharp as they should be for high speed riding, and there's also too many speed camera revenue sights as well. I'm going with soft luggage as I think fixed hard panniers and top box may spoil the looks of IMHO a lovely looking motorcycle. Have ordered a comfort seat and extra power point, juries still out on what if any louder pipes will be fitted. Also considering some bar end mirrors. Might even get an open face lid and go all Hipsterish.
Can't wait, 18 sleeps to go :D

Great bikes . You'll love it

Nice bike Al. Is it the new T120 1200?
Not sure it will slow you down unless you're out with me,:D I believe they're no slouch.

hi Stu, it is the new 1200 T120. I bought it so I could go on back road bimbles with you and your road king :ymca

hi Stu, it is the new 1200 T120. I bought it so I could go on back road bimbles with you and your road king :ymca

There's nothing like roaring up at a tea garden for scones and Earl Grey on butch looking sIckles.
Looking forward to our next incursion.:moped::D

Back
Top Bottom