Horizons HUBB 2017

Bungy

Reaction score
Anyone concidering this or already booked? I've never been before but fancy it.

Booked my tickets. I have been a couple of times. Always interesting​. :thumb2

Are you travelling up on the Thursday or Friday? I've looked at the weekend tickets and it restricts arrival until late Friday evening?

The snoring crew will be there, so it will feel like another night in Dent!
Dont worry about missing any Thurs pm or Fri am speakers as many ( but not all) are repeated over Sat and Sun

Steve

Are you travelling up on the Thursday or Friday? I've looked at the weekend tickets and it restricts arrival until late Friday evening?
HI Bungy
Sorry for late reply to your question. I am travelling up on Thursday.

I've managed to get the time off work so will be travelling up on the Thursday as well.

Hoping to get there late Thursday or early Friday Bungy. Should be a good do.

Cheers Lee (xt660z from Dent)

Hoping to get there late Thursday or early Friday Bungy. Should be a good do.

Cheers Lee (xt660z from Dent)

Should be a laugh and I'm taking my tarp as well this time just in case of rain.

Should be a laugh and I'm taking my tarp as well this time just in case of rain.
Well done that man , have you seen the forecast for Hay on Wye next week. Keep that tarp packed and the sun will keep on shining.☃️��������

BBC weather forecast looks good and after the weather we've had recently we are due a break.

BBC weather forecast looks good and after the weather we've had recently we are due a break.

Hi Bungy
Didn't get t meet you at hub my coms were rubbish. But what did you think of it? Cracking venue and the weather was good. This was my third Hub but the previous 2 were at Donnington. This venue is much better than Donnington but imo the presenters and stalls were not as god as in previous events. Still was a good weekend though.
Are you glad you went?

Hi Bungy
Didn't get t meet you at hub my coms were rubbish. But what did you think of it? Cracking venue and the weather was good. This was my third Hub but the previous 2 were at Donnington. This venue is much better than Donnington but imo the presenters and stalls were not as god as in previous events. Still was a good weekend though.
Are you glad you went?

I really enjoyed it and would definitely go again. I've just put some pictures up but feel free to add to them if you want, it is in the rides section.

Hi Bungy
Are you glad you went?

Did you see an Irish guy "Ken" talk about riding a GT550 through the Stans ?

Been a few times... not been for a few years since it's been at the new venue but it's a great place for inspiration, practical advice and just a good crack.

Back
Top Bottom