Yorkshire meet up ...

Any more Yorkshire meet ups due?

Looking at ...

Being as you've mentioned it ...

M'off to Ireland for a few days, but got Dutch Bryn, over from Holland, staying at Micky Mansions Wednesday 18th October

So how about The White Hart, Wadworth?

:beerjug:

Looking at ...

Being as you've mentioned it ...

M'off to Ireland for a few days, but got Dutch Bryn, over from Holland, staying at Micky Mansions Wednesday 18th October

So how about The White Hart, Wadworth?

:beerjug:

Bugger mate, I have to go to Silverstone on a palmer racing day staying over on the 18th but need another when your back from the Emerald Isle.

Bear you do know we always piss in ya Henderson's don't ya .

If you happen to bump into Florence please remind him of his outstanding debt!

While you're all in this thread..Anywhere in Doncaster recommended for an overnighter? Pub or Glamping pod etc?

I need to be in Dalkeith early Friday 18th and am planning to stay in Berwick-upon-Tweed the night before. Rather than bash out the 400 miles in one day and arrive close to dark I reckon a stop halfway followed by a leisurely route through Nidderdale/Dales/Pennines/Kielder/Holy Island will be better than the A1

Doncaster is half way-ish so...where's best?

While you're all in this thread..Anywhere in Doncaster recommended for an overnighter? Pub or Glamping pod etc?

I need to be in Dalkeith early Friday 18th and am planning to stay in Berwick-upon-Tweed the night before. Rather than bash out the 400 miles in one day and arrive close to dark I reckon a stop halfway followed by a leisurely route through Nidderdale/Dales/Pennines/Kielder/Holy Island will be better than the A1

Doncaster is half way-ish so...where's best?

Chateaux Micky is quite reasonable I am led to believe !

I would have offered you a bed myself but currently dont have a spare but that may change so ill keep you posted

I do not recall any of you being granted permission to entering my county, bring gold, frankincense and toblerone and I could turn a blind eye.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom